Sophie Lee

I decided on a whim to contact Sophie Lee after seeing her ads, and in particular her photos. I am so glad I did.

She is in town from Montreal for a short visit. She replied promptly to my emails. No problem at all setting up our date.

The location was clean, easy to find and centrally located. Parking was not an issue either.

She greeted me at the door, wearing a sexy blue negligee (my request) and Wow!; What a strikingly beautiful lady. Candles were lit, and the mood was set. She is quite tall (The heals added to the effect) which being tall myself just made me melt. Legs for miles, and a beautiful face. Everything in between is spectacular too. I won't go into too many other details except that she is quite fit and quite flexible. Those years in gymnastics were not wasted ;)

She is bright and outgoing, well spoken and easy to talk to. She put me instantly at ease. I could have spent the whole day with her, but alas I had to pry myself out of there.

Thank you Sophie for brightening up my day. I'll be keeping an eye out for your return.

• Like 4

I agree with everything you said. Beautiful, kind, courteous, funny and enthusiastic. I had a fantastic time and would repeat in a heartbeat.

OMG ! She is Amazing no words can not do her justice ..

Beautiful, Intelligent,Witty,Skilled the whole in one soft bundle .

I was relaxed the minute I walked in the door . It was as if we had been Tangoing for years .

Gentlemen treat her well she is truly a gem to be put high on a pedestal !

Our encounter will not soon be forgotten . But hopefully soon repeated !

Edited by Mrp1
Typo

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.