Sign in to follow this  

Looking to reignite the flame? In Windsor Thursday the 19th

[B][I][FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"][LEFT][CENTER]You are a gentleman but we both know you like to cut loose on occasion. Iâ??m the woman for youâ?¦

[IMG]http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=9902&pictureid=66110[/IMG]

Sensual and seductive, Iâ??m the embodiment of the â??Vixenâ? and take great delight in captivating the body and beguiling spirits. By providing the most exquisite, personalized and discreet companionship available, I truly encompass all you could possibly desire! A vibrantly outgoing spirit yet still down to earth, I have been described as â??class with sassâ?. The perfect companion for the gentleman who seeks a bit of spice with his sweet. I like salt of the earth people with integrity and a sense of adventure who thrive on all life offers.

Warm brown eyes youâ??ll get lost in, long raven hair to tickle your neck, soft tan skin to tantalize your finger tips, luscious lips you will crave to kiss, a lithe figure with killer legs. The perfect package to spoil you rotten. If you like my pictures, you will love me in personâ?¦

[url]www.LuxeMulvari.com[/url][/CENTER][/LEFT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]

Sign in to follow this