Jackie Gilcrest

Avg. of 6 Recommendations

Guest *rb*n C*wb*y

I'm on a bit of a rampage lately. Ever since Jackie was added to the CMJ roster, I knew I wanted to see her.

We had originally met at the CMJ Christmas Party and connected strongly. Our session built on our already-established connection.

Like my previous two CMJ sessions, we started off with me lying face-up on the table. I'm starting to think that this is the way CMJ trains their hostesses, to dispense with the massage formalities and go right to the good stuff if client and hostess agree it's the best course of action. Excellent.

Didn't shower there, because I live within a stone's throw of the spa and she correctly guessed I had showered 10min before arriving. So again, more time allotted for the good parts.

Lots of cuddles, intimacy, touching, and GFE-style imaginative scenarios/talk. As I was nearing climax, I realized what she had in mind for me: She wanted to try the release first, then the traditional massage with the remainder of the time. Having never done this reverse situation before, I was game. I was eager to finish at this point anyway, with her having worked me up for the first 30min.

Standard finish was coupled with loving girlfriend-style vocal encouragement. I was nearly put into a coma. Her talented hands replicated much more intimate acts, so psychologically this was very arousing and satisfying.

We spent the remaining 30min enjoying massage. Since I had already finished, I was very relaxed and even began involuntarily drooling on the towel under my face, as my compliment to her that she was really putting me at ease that she's able to make fluids escape more than one of my bodily openings. tongue.gif

Shower for two at the end, where I experienced something new. She washed my legs, a first for me considering most girls focus on the torso and nether regions.

Stayed longer than 1h and she never rushed me. She had also brought me a glass of water at the beginning of the session when I realized I forgot to bring my water bottle with me. Her attentiveness and considerateness in all these areas made me think very highly of her. I felt pampered.

Oh yes, she's also a former exotic dancer who loves to smile. What more could you want?

Very highly recommended.

http://www.clubcmj.com

I saw Jackie this past weekend. What a great hostess. Very beautiful and attentive to my desires. Realized right away that me not taking my clothes off promptly meant I wanted her to undress me. Asked if I wanted a shower or get straight to the massage. I did take her up on the shower, which was fun, but the massage itself... that was just pure sensory overload. After the massage was over there was some cuddling and delightful conversation. Simply put I was seduced from start to finish. I'll enthusiastically repeat; my only concern is that she's going to be in such high demand I won't be able to find into her schedule!

"No one has ever got it off so easily!", she said, referring to her bra... :)

I'm happy to add my endorsement to these other recos. I met Jackie recently and had a really great time. Her pictures on here are outstanding, sexy and classy. And that bum! :) That's what initially caught my attention, and then we pm'ed for a while before I arranged our meeting.

Our meeting was what I had hoped for. Her enthusiasm is amazing, right from the start, and she clearly enjoys her work. She's also attentive to your needs, she seems to anticipate them, and she delivers. And good conversation and cuddling to top it all off. And a very good time! Thanks, Jackie. More, please!

picture.php?albumid=11151&pictureid=75928

Finally got to meet Jackie this evening. Just came back from a fantastic session. I had started pm'ing her before Christmas as I admired her pictures on the CMJ website since they were posted. But due to timing issues, did not meetup in 2015.

However I had the opportunity to meet her today and I took it. This is my first MA session of 2016. I had my first SP session last week and that was great. I am on a roll in 2016. This session was awesome. I was greeted at the door by a beautiful girl who was still in her street clothes, she told me she was Jackie as i did not know what she looked like. She brought me into the room and left to get sexy up as she called it. She return in a few minutes looking quite sexy in a bra and panties set, she immediately came up and hug me and kissed me passionately. This is going to be good, I thought to myself, we spent a while just kissing while we were standing there. Soon we started undressing and took a shower.

The shower was great also as there was more kissing and fondling around. She is a spinner and has great natural breast and a very nice bum. She used to be a dancer and has a dancer's body. She has a very pretty face and wore her hair up in a bun like a ballerina to keep it out of the way. I could have stayed longer in the shower, but I wanted to get on the table to she what she could do. Her back massage was good, got out my knots in my back while we chatted about each other. We seem to have a lot in common. She slid up my back and gave me some kisses. I turned around and just kissed and cuddled with her for a while. Then she started with the front body slides, which felt really good.:).

She enjoys massage and you can tell by the look in her face while she is teasing you. Time just flew by, her finishing touches were good and she was continuously kissing me most of the time, which I really enjoyed as I love to kiss and she is good at it. But this is a YMM V thing. She already knew that I liked kissing from reading some of my threads.

Near the end I gave her a quick massage as time was running short and I needed to take a quick shower before I left. Found out that she had been trained by Jessica, who is one of my all time favourite MA's :). Got dressed and we chatted a bit more, Said our good byes and she gave me a few more nice kisses :).

She is going to be very popular. I plan on seeing her again soon.

2016 is off to a good start as this is one my best Masage sessions to date.

If you see her tell her 'Someguy' recommended you :)

And I do highly recommend her. '

I saw Jackie for the first time yesterday, and she was so down to earth. Sensual kisses then a relaxing massage. During the massage we had some some conversation about traveling and some current events. I would have to pause a few moments in our conversations because she would message the right spots. She has soft skin and a tight body. Beautiful brown eyes that you would captivate you. I can't stop admiring her body in the shower. WOW!! Simply amazing. With life stresses and going into the depressing time of the year, I feel awesome. After leaving, I had the biggest smile across my face all day long. Thanks to management at CMJ for the recommendation. I will have to come back and see Jackie again. Donny-Craig.

Wholeheartedly agree with everything that's already been said about this fine lady, and would add that the time passed far too quickly. Great conversation and great time spent.

I met Jackie for the first time today. Although her pictures are great, my jaw dropped when she first opened the door. She greeted me with a big hug and kiss which was very nice considering we had just met.

Once in the room, she immediately showed her sensual side with some very passionate kisses. My legs were getting rubbery at that point so we sat down where more of that continued.

I think I was nervous most of the time as I couldn't believe I was in the presence of this gorgeous women. She has beautiful brown eyes that when you make eye contact with, you just want to keep looking into them. She has a nice tiny waist, great ass and very nice breasts. She is the whole package. She is extremely sensual and passionate about what she does.

She is also very easy going, easy to talk to and very understanding.

Ultimately, she is one of the nicest women I've met in this hobby, and certainly one of the most sensual and beautiful. I can't wait to see her again.

Guest **spo**

I had the chance to see Jackie recently. I had sent her a few messages prior to booking, we were able to discuss my particular interests and she was accommodating.

Jackie is part Russian, part Canadian. A bit of a lethal combination! She is quite slender, but at the same time has beautiful and graceful curves to her. She greeted me at the door with a big smile as I entered the premises. We were off to the room were we broke the ice, and got to know each other.

After the initial few minutes we began the session. It got pretty hot in there pretty fast. I was definitely feeling it! The session went smooth as silk, with her accommodating my requests impeccably. The finish was earth shattering tbh. Wow!

We cleaned up, and had a shower together at the conclusion. Some more chat getting to know each other a bit more as she was even more comfortable with me. I really had a great time with her, and I don't hesitate to recommend!

I've been keeping contact with Jackie since we met. And a few weeks ago she mentioned to me that she was going to go Indy :). She was not quite ready with her new place yet, but I wanted to be one of the first to see her. So I offered my body for her to practice on as a pre-opening session. Luckly she agreed and could take me today. Went to her new location that is downtown in a luxury Condo that had a great view of the city. When I got there, she came down to the door to let me in, she immediately gave me a great kiss :) She took me to the condo, It is very nice looking and they are still in the process of decorating.

She introduced me to her Kali another ex CMJ MA, she is also sharing the condo as a Indy also :) She led me to her room and closed the door and immediately started kissing me. We slowly undressed each other while kissing passionately :). Then we went to the shower and spent more time kissing and stroking each others body. She is a very slim busty spinner. A lot of fun in the shower. It's a nice shower by the way. Back to the room we go. But I wanted to give her a massage first, as she is sore from moving. This is a lot of fun, gives me a chance to explore her body and give her a bit of pleasure at the same time. Then it was my turn, but like a previous client, I decided to start on my back. It's more fun to look at her sliding on my front then my back.

Still a lot of cuddling and kissing the whole time. She is a great kisser and she never stopped kissing. I would come just for a good make out session. A very passionate kisser, but depends on chemistry and hygiene, as we have seen each other before. The massage and kissing was what I needed. Then it was time to get back to work. Took another hot soapy shower which still had more kissing. Afterwards we dressed and chatted a bit more. Then more kisses and we said our farewells:) Left feeling good and happy. Glad that she working Indy and close to my work. Will come back for a few more visits. She should be opening officially soon, once the condo is ready. Look out for her first ad. Give her a try, you won't be sorry. If you see her based on this recommendation, tell her "Someguy" sent you :)

Edited by someguy
grammar
  • Like 1

Jackie had great reviews on the CMJ board, but, I missed seeing her before she started as an independent. I saw her last week and all of the reviews were correct. Time doesn't fly by with Jackie; it stands still. The greeting, massage and conversation weren't separate set pieces. They were a blur, one, after the other, ending with me wondering why I had taken so long to meet her. Now I'm just wondering when I can see Jackie again.

This reco is long overdue, but I met Jackie at a CMJ party a couple of months ago, and had a Half hour session with her.

That session was awesome, but certainly not long enough.

Learned that she was indy a short time after, and had to see her again,but for an hour :)

She has an amazing body on her. Pictures are her, but don't do her justice. She's absolutely DDG. Words can't describe how HOT she is.

The session started off with a shower for 2. Got to know each other better, and caught up as well.

Massage was incredible, lots of kissing, bodyslides, and mutual touching.

All in all, a repeat for sure, and many times too.

She's got a great personality too. Very easy to talk to as well.

Go see her, well worth it in my mind.

Star

I was very lucky to have met Jackie Gilcrest this evening.

Upon arrival she made me feel at ease and she was an amazing sight to look at!

Jackie gave me the best hour I have have had in years!! She is seductive, sexy and oh so sweet.

I will definitely return...

I am so lucky to have met her.

I had the (extreme) pleasure of meeting Jackie yesterday. She is a wonderful lady, sensuous, seductive and a whole lot of fun. Her location is easy to find - an amazing set-up, clean and inviting AND parking can be had close by. We spent our time liberally enjoying and exploring each other - Jackie certainly knows how to make your time with her memorable.

I would HIGHLY recommend that you make time to see her - you will not be disappointed !

Had the pleasure of seeing Jackie today. She's a beautiful woman, and very sweet and easy to talk to. I had a great time - she has a nice touch and there was lots of kissing and body slides.

I will definitely be back again for more.

After a very satisfying recent visit, I'm happy to add anither endorsement for Jackie's skills and enthusiasm. She has a really great body, and she's so much fun to massage, too! Exceptional! Her place is clean, discrete, upscale, conveniently central. Very hot!

Back for another visit with "awesomeness incarnate." (I love that line! Thanks, newbie!)

I got to display my bra removal skills with Jackie again, before Jackie displayed her far more impressive abilities. She assumed a position on the massage table on her stomach for me to admire. After suitable admiration, she got me to lie down and took care of my aching body, relieving stress so effectively that I had to ask her to stop. The feeling was overwhelming. She said that was a great compliment. But then Jackie deserves compliments. Her skills and enthusiasm are first-rate.

• Like 1

I saw her last week, it was a most sensual experience ever in this practice. She is like a real girlfriend.

I afraid i have to see here again!

• Like 1

Jackie is one Fair Lady. Probably not taller than Audrey Hepburn, but the kiss was hotter than anything I've seen on the silver screen.

It was thoroughly enjoyable hour, and I will book longer next time.

I can't anything else that has already been said.

I met Jackie for the first time one rainy afternoon and the whole session was exceptionally satisfying. The appointment was made several days earlier through email. On that day, I made it to the given streets few minutes just before the appointment. I rang her and she provided me her add. Her location is at a luxury condo and is utmost discreet. I arrived her place and she greeted me at the door. She wore a pair of plunge brassiere and Brazilian panties, looking hot and irresistible. She has a very sharp, exotic face and its complexion that I don't get to see often. Her petite hourglass body really turned me on. Jackie appears to be very womanly and beautiful in her early-mid twenties with a cool and sophisticated character.

She invited me to her nice cosy playroom and a sensual instrumental jazz music was played on her IPad. We sat on a couch and chatted a little to ease my shyness. She made the first move and sat on me, that was the time we started to have an endless soft, sweet-devouring and slow-mo kiss. She has a great pair of smelling good, thin and small lips to kiss that you wish the time would stop. I kissed her neck and caressed her body gently feeling her skin is as smooth as a baby. I realized that she wanted more from me and she removed her front closure cyan brassiere, revealing her perky perfect size and soft 'lovelies' and I pampered them slowly. Soon, we undressed ourselves and went to the shower room with more intimate acts. After a quick dry-off, she took me back to her room where the massage session began. She gave me a good solid massage on my back. I enjoyed her body-slides and I could not resist the feel of her warmth as her whole body was against mine and I was happy to receive some frictions from her goosebumps!

I offered her a massage. As she took her turn to lay on her massage table, I love the sight of every inch of her body from top to toe. The shape of her firm backside is truly mesmerizing and it would be my greatest sin if I had chosen not to touch that. I did my very best to give her a sensual firm massage as she deserved to relieve herself of the tension and to receive euphoric pleasures. The rest of the session was spent with lots of intimate and fun moments. We also shared many laughters and had many interesting conversations. The session ended with another shower and she helped me to wash the massage oil off my body and legs. I took a last glance of her nude body just before both of us putting our clothes on. We shared one last goodbye kiss and she wished me luck. I left her place, returned to my workplace with all my happy hormones refilled and feel hopeful. I will definitely come to visit her again. Jackie is one of the best independent MA in Ottawa and I endorsed her with my unforgettable personal experience.

I have booked appointments with Jackie twice in the last two months.

The one hour sessions have been amazing and worth every penny.

The booking was easy, the studio is great in an easy access location downtown.

Giving this review feels a little like telling someone about a very good fishing spot - you do it hoping they won't ruin it. She is an amazing kisser and her hands are out of this world. A perfect combination of teasing and performance.

Please be nice to Jackie, she is amazing and I hope she'll be around for a long time.

• Like 1

Another long-overdue recommendation :)

Everyone's done a pretty good job of telling you how good Jackie is at what she does, and if you haven't got the message by now then me repeating it probably won't help. She's great to chat to and gives an awesome massage with a nice mix of working out the knots and teasing.

One thing that hasn't been mentioned - she added a pole to her location not all that long ago, and so you can now start off with a pole-dance and a lap-dance before you get into the massage. That's a fantastic way to get things warmed up at the beginning of the session - and if you haven't tried it, you should.

I'll be back to try it again, I'm sure!

• Like 1

I had the pleasure of meeting her just a few days ago and since then I have visited her twice! Although I was a new client, booking was not an issue at all and she responded promptly. She is really friendly and you feel really comfortable with her. I do not go into details of the encounter, but I only say that it was one of the best encounters I had ever had. I really enjoyed my time with her. Apart from the sensual touch and massage, talking with her is also a joy. She's intelligent and thoughtful and a great companion. She's really a gem!!! I wish I had met her sooner!

Sorry for the delay in this review.

I saw Jackie in April and had a marvellous time. We met at her location which was easy to find. This beautiful young lady (Jackie) let me in to her flat. After our initial greeting, she proceeded to give a very sexy lap dance. Soon, our clothes were gone and we moved to a more comfortable bed for the massage. Much kissing and caressing followed along with the massage. Our time flew by and I was sorry to see it end.

I left with the biggest smile on my face and have to say it was the best time I have had with a MP.

Would I repeat? In a heartbeat and I can't wait for my next trip to Ottawa.

• Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.