Mademoiselle Annabelle- Your Sensual Goddess visiting soon!

Hello Gentlemen!

Me voici, Annabelle, Your Sensual Goddess.

I will have the pleasure of visiting you very soon!

Calgary: December 14,14,16,17

Edmonton: December 18,19,20,21

ed11_zpsh3mhioy8.jpg

Often told i embody sensuality, my wild, playful spirit and lush sun kissed curves will enchant you! A natural blonde with exceptionally soft skin and a sultry essence, You will find my charm and vitality absolutely mesmerizing as you enter my world of sensual indulgence.

An alluring conversationalist and a cultured world traveler, with a genuine pride for my physical, mental and spiritual health. I take pleasure in my talent for bringing out the wild side in the most distinguished gentlemen, with comfort and ease!

Holding a holistic approach to life with years of experience in bodywork, massage therapy, I've been told my magical touch has the capacity to heal, soothe and restore joy. Nourishing you with divine sensuality through energy, purity and femininity. I will leave you feeling whole again, enabling you to reconnect with yourself through pleasure and adventure, a natural and essential part of life.

My presence as an empowered, independent, luminous Goddess will remind you that Pleasure should be celebrated!

ed8_zpsdb0krqem.jpg

Allow me to be your portal to a deeply fulfilling experience...

I highly suggest Pre-booking as my time will be limited!

Looking forward to meeting you!

Please visit my website for more about me...

[email protected]

www.mlleannabelle.com

Bisoux,

Annabelle

txt only

ed6_zpsbh7p8cra.jpg

sm6_zpsltielni0.jpg

sm7_zpswwi7vgfi.jpg

t7_zps006cc93a.jpg

t9_zps19a16b06.jpg

t5_zps187188be.jpg