Kingston - Asian/Ebony

Guest B**z

I have been watching for any feedback from people who have tried the

"Best Asian massage with the real magic hands" in Kingston. Clean place? Proffesional? Friendly? Beautiful? What sort of finish?

Any Info would be great

Thanks

yes i would say this place is clean and very professional. the girl i had (perl i think) was very friendly, sound educated and with good english. i would say she is in her 30s, petite, and love to talk. the massage itself was as good as any of the professional one i had or better with some sensual touch. she did not remove any clothing but the hand finish will very good. i will probably do it again since i couldn't find any other good massage with extra in kingston.

their are 2 asains in kingston the one you are talking about she is sweet the orther one is a bigger girl - offers all safe go to the wig you will see both their post their AAAAsom massage just hands the orther is a safe gf type

Which one is the one with gf type stuff. I tried the one on princess, the massage wasn't much more than a tickle but gave an awesome finish. Can anyone message me with her details?