Tips for a new member

Hello there,

So I'm relatively new here. Even though I made an account a while back, I've been busy and so haven't had the chance to use it. I'm also pretty new at this companionship business and would like to know if there are any recommendations to help with my 'initiation' for lack of a better word.

I'm interested in someone that could provide a nice massage (I've probably needed that for a few years) and with whom I could lay back and relax for a bit before things get more intimate. I know the description might not be very helpful but alas, as of now, I'm not sure I can narrow it down further.

If you know a companion that would be great for newbies please let me know!

Well the first tip is be respectful of the lady and the boundaries she has established for her business... most reputable ladies clearly outline their booking practices so take the time to fully read their ads and if they have one their website. I can tell you from experience the better you treat the ladies you meet the better they will treat you.

I see you are in Ottawa which has many wonderful ladies and is usually a stop on most of the touring ladies schedule so you should not have a problem with finding great ladie to meet. Take your time and do research on here... There are lots of thread that cover do's and don't so spend some time going back through the past threads... it's time we'll spent. You will need to look closely at the Ottawa section both to see the ads and also read the posts by ottawa ladies and of course the recommendation threads.

All that said the bottom line is pick a great Lyla lady and make a booking... even if it turns out to not be exactly what your looking for it will still probably be your best day of the week.

Good luck with your pursuit of this lifestyle.

Hello there,

So I'm relatively new here. Even though I made an account a while back, I've been busy and so haven't had the chance to use it. I'm also pretty new at this companionship business and would like to know if there are any recommendations to help with my 'initiation' for lack of a better word.

I'm interested in someone that could provide a nice massage (I've probably needed that for a few years) and with whom I could lay back and relax for a bit before things get more intimate. I know the description might not be very helpful but alas, as of now, I'm not sure I can narrow it down further.

There are many companions in the Ottawa area

A good starting point is the recommendation thread for Ottawa

https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=125

If, after reading the recommendation thread you find a companion who interests you contact her using her preferred method of contact, letting her know you are a newbie and what in general terms you are looking for (ie lay back and relaxing as you put it)

I don't think it's advisable post C36 to discuss any specific activities you'd like. Remember, you want to see the lady for time and companionship.

Good Luck

RG

• Like 1

Hello there,

The following thread should give you a good idea of who to see if you are a newbie. You'll find that the lovely Peachy is not only an exceptional companion ( for newbies as well as experienced hobbyists), she is a very skilled MA as well.

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=89049&page=2

Welcome to the community Black Panther ;-)

Lots of ladies will be gentle with newbies :-)

There are many great ladies on this site, take a look at their postings, ads, websites and I'm pretty sure you can narrow it down to what you are looking for.

Ask questions if you are unsure, just be polite about it, lol.

Many of us welcome a newbie and take our time with them to assure them of their comfort level and of discretion.

Happy hunting

• Like 1