Questions And Answers

Guest Bigking P

well im new to this but i once visited some girl and i cover for an hour which was 200 i thought dat covered everthing n i was ready to handle business but she exlpained dat 200 was just 4 the time and she charged me extra on top of the 200 i gave her for everything else like da bbj, gfe, lfk so i end up spending almost 300 for an hour im juss asking is dat how it is everywhere......... ppl share ur knowledge

progress.gif

well im new to this but i once visited some girl and i cover for an hour which was 200 i thought dat covered everthing n i was ready to handle business but she explained dat 200 was just 4 the time and she charged me extra on top of the 200 i gave her for everything else like da bbj, gfe, lfk so i end up spending almost 300 for an hour im juss asking is dat how it is everywhere......... ppl share ur knowledge

progress.gif

Hi bigking...It's not like that everywhere...But each SP does have there own rates as to what is extra service and will charge for them....Some SP's have a studio price that includes(full service) bj,gfe,greek..etc....Your best bet would be to ask those questions to the SP you hire before meeting....Get all your details set before hand...

Guest SkySun

Hi bigking, before having an SP visit you, ask them what their rates include. If there is something specific you are looking for, ask them if it's included or the cost. This saves you both the time and the possibility of a turn away fee. Don't be afraid to ask questions. If the SP quotes you something different than what you were told, you can turn the SP away or question the difference. You don't have to spend the money if you don't want to and are not comfortable. Stick with an SP and/or a reputable studio that you are content with and not change it. If that SP is not available at that moment, wait until she is available to see you.

Question to you, are you from the Kelowna area?

Guest Bigking P

Thanks alot you really explained alot things to me, i will definately be asking alot of questions now:D.Anyways im not from that area, im from ottawa and if that area is in ottawa............. i have never heard of it

Guest SkySun

You are welcome, glad we could help. Kelowna is in BC 3 1/2hours from Vancouver driving, flying is alot faster lol.