Symone LeGemini natural 36j exceptional BBW hybrid ��������� Elevate your senses

Hello Gentlemen My name is Symone. I am glad I caught your attention!

I am excited to be join you for a short visiting BRANDON this February for the first time and I am excited to meet new gentlemen.

picture.php?albumid=10411&pictureid=76356

BRANDON

Feb 14th & 15th [/b]

Symone The Gemini with two equally decadent sides..

THE MONARCH

picture.php?albumid=10411&pictureid=70046

A passionate domina or feirce tyrant attracting and inspiring the need to obey and submit from even the the male alpha. Open minded, experienced with a lust for exploring the new. Once met, only then will you fully understand, Mistress Symone.

picture.php?albumid=10411&pictureid=74763

---

THE MUSE

picture.php?albumid=10411&pictureid=76355

Radiating sensuality igniting a passion in those that come to know me. Insatiable small BBW figure with skin softer then silk. Large natural soft 36j bust thick powerful thighs flexible with a drive that is yet to be matched. An experience that will make any man salivate thinking back on our time together...

picture.php?albumid=10411&pictureid=76358

Starting with a tryst, but the woman you come to know will forever stay at the front of your mind. Everything else aside from the moment we meet it is only you and I.NO matter what draws you in, be it a intoxicating muse inspiring lust and love. Or a passionate mistress igniting a new hunger for life in you... either way, no judgments...

Let's make a memory!

I have held your attention this long, I think it is time we met.

SymoneLeGemini

PM to prebook or for more info.