Veronica Veritas - New to Kitchener

Thank you for taking the time to learn a little more about me. I prefer to see only a small number of clients so please understand if I ask you to email first with any questions you may have. If we click I will give you my personal number and we can go from there :)

With my soft, petite body & endearing personality, I'm a combination of youthful playfulness, intelligence, passion and sinful sex appeal... I guarantee you'll want to see me again and again. I'm 28 years old, 5'6", 125 lbs, 34A-28-34, with long silky dark hair, big green eyes and a fantastic smile :)

I love to laugh and I'm soft spoken, gentle and affectionate... but I also have a very adventurous nature which leads me to explore my darker side, fearlessly and shamelessly. I cater to all sort of fantasies if you're not necessarily seeking the norm... I'm very open-minded and I absolutely love new experiences, I appreciate all aspects of play and pleasure :)

When you enter my world, come expecting to play... I intend to show you the meaning of real fun and turn your fantasies into a reality. I truly love to see you satisfied... so lay back, enjoy the art of my seduction and surrender to temptation ;)

Let me know if you have any questions or special requests,

I'll look forward to hearing from you :)

[email protected]

• Like 3