Can anyone recommend a strip club in Ott/Gat with "extras" ?

I would love it if someone could PM me or reply here with some clubs in the Ottawa / Gat region that offer "Extras". Nothing huge, just like a quick HJ is all I really want.

Because of the bylaws in Ottawa and the open CR's there's very little possibility of mileage (except for that one guy who posts insisting that he gets high mileage at the Nuden all the time--meanwhile the CR's there are pretty much wide open to scrutiny by all).

Gatineau's another story. The girls are gorgeous at Pigale and quite accomodating. I haven't been to any others in Gatineau but apparently there's also mileage to be had at Taboo.

I would love it if someone could PM me or reply here with some clubs in the Ottawa / Gat region that offer "Extras". Nothing huge, just like a quick HJ is all I really want.

Taboo, or club 67 both on the dark side of the bridge, and extras have been had there on plenty occasions. ymmv

In Ottawa, actually to gain some mileage is a bit difficult; the girls are afraid and the bouncers do their job quite seriously.

On the other side of the river, either at Taboo or Pigalle, you would find some girls offering extras, but not all. Be careful, those who do not want to offer any extras could be rude. Be a gentleman, dont push, be kind, and then mileage could come. :boobies:

Guest t**d**teur

The Taboo consistently offers high mileage. But gentlemen, please be polite and it does pay off.

tons of mileage at taboo...especially durning the day