ManuellaCruz A Valentine Vixen of Exotic Descent Returning for Sensual Passion Feb 11

An amorous little vixen has returned to adorn all those feeling most passionate, tender and truly ready for some valentines worthy intensity..

Manuellas February Mantra- Consider chocolates to be introductory, champagne to be tempting and further more deepening in affections of the most carnal kind to see you through this passionate month..;-)

*A reminder to all gentlemen*

All photos of me are on ads throughout Lyla,Perb,CAF & EC.

....My website remains discreet for my privacy and is available for information about me and to book sessions on the contact form....

legupblur.jpg

References are still required by at least 1 reputable companion for first time introductions. Please mention your PERB,TERB,LYLA & CAF Handle in addition to your reference when booking an appointment via text or phone call. Thank you xo

February Dates

Feb 8-10 Winnipeg

Feb 11-12 Regina

Feb 13-14(available morning only on the 14th)- Saskatoon

fireplacehottie.jpg

Indulgences With Yours Truly

-A Sensual Unforgettable Experience *That will leave you breathless*

-& So Much more *Refer to website for more info*.. (Please request attire 24hrs before starting my long tours, thank you)

-A Memorable Massage

-Toys Galore! Enquire which new additions I boast for each tour!

Donations

In-Joyment

2hrs-$600

1.5-$460

1hr-$300

Out-Joy

2hrs-$600

1.5-$460

1hrmins-$300

Plus Transportation Costs.

For multiple hours and rates please enquire or refer to my website honorarium page

situpblur.jpg

Contact form on website: Manuellacruz.com

Appointments by cell text/:]613 296-2228