Lily at the CMJ.....

My recent visit to the new club (CMJ) in town has really impressed me.

The place is nice….but different……and by that I mean……

• I love the new lounging area created in the rooms…it really lends the place to a more relaxed place to meet and talk….

• The piped in music is nice…..as it is better than those flashing lights on the ghetto blasters from the past.

• The showers are in a nice sized room….but I only wish the showers were just a little bigger…..but the shower heads are great…..

Let me start by saying….wow…..wow..oh…wow…. Lily has knocked my socks off…….

I felt we had a connection that really put me at ease…. we had a few topics in life that we connected on that really made conversation easy.

Now when I first set eyes on her or should I say “Googled” her …she stopped me dead in my tracks with her looks…..because she reminds me of an old friend I love dearly…..”Joyce”……….I will not be called a “Stool Pigeon” by describing her looks ….nope…..I will leave that up to you to figure out………I would rather say she deserves to be a “Pin-up” on my wall…..

Now we had a very sensual encounter and I found her eyes and attitude brought me to a higher level of enjoyment in the time we spent together.

Now I often see myself more of a gentleman then a thrill seeker looking for extras in life, so I found myself being a little shy and reserved and not pushing any limits in our encounter with Lily……. most of us know the limits we have when visiting CMJ and I always respect that.

Call me a shill….call this post vague…….but if you read between the lines and if you know CMJ…you will not be disappointed if you want a sensual time with the Lovely Lily….

I know I will be going back…and I know I will be requesting Lily again…..this time I will plan the meeting with her in advance……to make it real special…and she knows what I mean by that.

G'Day antlerman

I'm unfamiliar with CMJ?

Can u provide a little more info? You mentioned they're new, where are they , What are their Rates?

I'd like to explore further. You can PM pls

Many thanks

G'Day antlerman

I'm am also unfamiliar with CMJ? is anyone know about CMJ

Can u provide a little more info? You mentioned they're new, where are they , What are their Rates?

I am big with MP is please PM me with the info.

Many thanks

quote.gif

We are not a "body-rub parlour" - we are a private member's only hostess lounge. We are not regulated by the City as the City cannot legally regulate places that are not open to the public. Therefore, we can provide a much more exclusive, discrete and secure environment then say places that are underground or open to the public. Only member's are legally allowed to walk through the door, unless they are invited as a guest.

CMJ does not sell services, only the use of the facilities and if you desire, the company of one of our hostesses while you are in the club. What you and your hostess do during that time, as long as nothing illegal is going on, is between you and your hostess. However, the club has massage and shower facilities for member's to use if they so desire....

Because of the legal decision made on private swingers clubs (sex and sexual acts being legal in swingers clubs) it opens a huge gray area of what is legal and not legal. Since it's legal for sexual acts to take place in a swingers club and the members pay a entry fee for each private party it opens a door for a establishment like this. (actually I am surprised more places like this have not popped up). I guess because it is such a gray area of the law... if the law can prove that you are paying for sex on top of the entry fee then it could be classed as a common bawdy house but because they keep a membership list and bill everything as usage of the facilities (rather then paid sexual services) it keeps it (sort of) on the legal side. If they get busted for a common bawdy house then they have a good defense that has a better chance of getting the charges dropped then a actual in-call location with multiple ladies working.

A place like this opened in Toronto just after the court case that was won by the swingers club. I do not believe the place in Toronto is still in business but my guess is they closed it because people just did not understand what it was all about.

So... for everyone that is still not sure what this place is all about..

1) Private Members club = Legal to have free sex in the club with other members (Not paid sex)

2) Money is exchanged for "Use of facilities" and not sexual acts

3) You will be asked to pay a "Members Fee" the first time you sign up (this is necessary to keep this legal)

4) If you ask how much it is for a specific service you will probably not get a answer, but I am sure the hostesses (or other female members) would be happy if you tipped them.

5) Does not require a adult entertainment license or any kind at this time (Local municipal bi-laws you may want to check however)

They are marketing the hostess's as employee's of the facility, I think they may run into a problem with this if the law gets involved. Personally I would not employ the "hostess's" ... I would have the ladies who are currently being marketed as hostess's also pay a "membership fee" to use the facility and allow the ladies to schedule the times they would like to be available in the club.

The reasons for this is (1) then the ladies are members and the swingers club ruling says members can have sex in the private club (2) as the club owners if the hostess's get caught excepting money for sexual acts then you as the club owners would not be charges with pimping (living off the avails of prostitution) and (3) it lessens the risk of being a common bawdy house. It would be a good idea to have a hostess (someone who checks to make sure you are a member, introduces you to some of the ladies who are currently hanging out in the private club and to tour new members around the club... but this hostess should not be having any sexual contact with the customers. (just my 2 cents).

One misconception I really should clear up - the hostesses are also member's and do not have sex with other members - they are there to keep company single male or single female member's. Lastly, though we are based on a swingers club model - we are not a swingers club - there is no sex taking place in the club at all. The club is based on sensuality and relaxation....

We used to be a massage studio but couldn't get the licence so I had to improvise....

I know Jasmin does not need to answer my question, but I was a little put off, that three excellent Mp's are now gone from CMJ...if at all possible... Jasmin any chance of telling us where they are working now? or have they just pulled the plug from being Mp's in Ottawa. Any reply would be appreciated. As antlerman has stated below, and I've gone on record Gia and Lily were simply outstanding! and will be surely missed:(

My recent visit to the new club (CMJ) in town has really impressed me.

The place is nice….but different……and by that I mean……

• I love the new lounging area created in the rooms…it really lends the place to a more relaxed place to meet and talk….

• The piped in music is nice…..as it is better than those flashing lights on the ghetto blasters from the past.

• The showers are in a nice sized room….but I only wish the showers were just a little bigger…..but the shower heads are great…..

Let me start by saying….wow…..wow..oh…wow…. Lily has knocked my socks off…….

I felt we had a connection that really put me at ease…. we had a few topics in life that we connected on that really made conversation easy.

Now when I first set eyes on her or should I say “Googled” her …she stopped me dead in my tracks with her looks…..because she reminds me of an old friend I love dearly…..”Joyce”……….I will not be called a “Stool Pigeon” by describing her looks ….nope…..I will leave that up to you to figure out………I would rather say she deserves to be a “Pin-up” on my wall…..

Now we had a very sensual encounter and I found her eyes and attitude brought me to a higher level of enjoyment in the time we spent together.

Now I often see myself more of a gentleman then a thrill seeker looking for extras in life, so I found myself being a little shy and reserved and not pushing any limits in our encounter with Lily……. most of us know the limits we have when visiting CMJ and I always respect that.

Call me a shill….call this post vague…….but if you read between the lines and if you know CMJ…you will not be disappointed if you want a sensual time with the Lovely Lily….

I know I will be going back…and I know I will be requesting Lily again…..this time I will plan the meeting with her in advance……to make it real special…and she knows what I mean by that.

Edited by PistolPete

I know Jasmin does not need to answer my question, but I was a little put off, that three excellent Mp's are now gone from CMJ...if at all possible... Jasmin any chance of telling us where they are working now? or have they just pulled the plug from being Mp's in Ottawa. Any reply would be appreciated. As antlerman has stated below, and I've gone on record Gia and Lily were simply outstanding! and will be surely missed:(

Well I am sorry that you were "put off", however if you know me you would know that I am running a business... and sometimes as a business owner you need to make decisions that are best for the overall business. Our reputation is known for outstanding customer service, and 100% satisfaction - that being said, I expect a certain level of professionalism from my staff. I bend over backwards and give chances after chances but sometimes it's necessary to kick em out of the nest so that they will learn how to fly, hopefully returning after having some life experiences that only make them better people... if you get my drift.

Alot of the women who have worked with me have never worked anywhere else and have aslight "well the grass may be greener on the other side" mentality or have been with me so long that they just have a sense of entitlement - like everything in life, experience is the only solution to lifes many issues.... so I say, "go... be free little grasshopper, good luck - I love you and we shall keep in touch"...

However, I WILL NOT ALLOW my business to be affected or for our customer service to be jepordized... yes, I run a tight ship... call me a bitch call me whatever makes you feel better... if one isnt going to treat this job like a real job then they are out - REGARDLESS OF WHO THEY ARE...

The wonderful thing is, most come back...

Gia is scheduled to be here Sunday....

As far as Lily and Stacey go - they aren't anywhere... they are taking a break and sorting out their shit... so to speak. Hopefully they will be back in the future, only time will tell...

Edited by CMJ

Thanks for your response Jasmin, you are correct it is your business, and you operate the way you want. Have a nice day.

Guest Kustom-Fit
, so I say, "go... be free little grasshopper, good luck - I love you and we shall keep in touch"

I run a tight ship... call me a bitch call me whatever makes you feel better...

As far as Lily and Stacey go - they aren't anywhere... they are taking a break and sorting out their shit... so to speak.

I completely agree, you should run your business the way you feel, but I can not understand the the business touch and the business laanguage used above. Hats off to you Boss.

Thanks for the info Jas...we all respect you and admire your honesty and your professionalism.......some times our "little" heads get the better of us.....

Last time I checked, we were a group of independents working together ... And no one threw me from the nest .. I made my own decision to leave ... Both Gia and I worked elsewhere for that short time as well but it's irrelevant.

Just wanted to clear that up .. ;)

Sometimes it's just easier to stick with what you've got - especially if it's running smooth!

Thanks for clearing that up...soooo do you know where Carmella and Lily are working now?

Guest harr1son

hey can anyone pm me with the info for this place....thanks :D

Alright time to get this old thread back on track, most recently i gave CMJ a try (my first visit) and it was totally worth it, and i got to see Lilly, who said that she was back from a long break. I will spare you details on the events.

Lilly helped make my first visit to a MP a memorable one. Check it out and ask for Lilly.

God i loved her porcelain white skin.