my name is jenna

I Available tonight from 6:00 pm untill 4:30 am

5FT5

LONG BROWN HAIR

SLIM FIGURE

FOR MORE DETAILS CALL ME

613-204-0183

NO RESTRICTED CALLS

Hi Mandy... some of our members (and now myself) are trying to figure out what is going on with your account?

You have postings for Jenna and Caramel and your profile name here is "mandy9420" so we all suspect this is an agency of course.

We hope it's not some kind of bait and switch thing as you have photos in your profile for "Caramel" as well

So what's the deal??? Are you the same girl (Changed your name) are you a agency or group of ladies working together as a co-op?

Let's make sure no doubt is here. Right now your causing some questions to be asked and the warning flags to go off... so lets clear all this up first.

Yeah something aint right a search of "mandies" phone number on .......... comes up with 3 different names, 3 different pictures, 1 of which is fake.

http://briancuban.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/stripper_sales_marketing-200x300.jpg

I'd be warry about enlisting service from this/these providers, my two cents.

uh oh.......if CK has found something fishy........then it does not look good right now....let's hope it gets cleared up quickly

Mod's much more patient than me, that's why he's mod ;) I say shut these time wasters down they don't have the basic values or respect of other to be part of this community. The fakery continues with so many names and one phone number.... http://www.cowboysdiary.info/wordpress/?p=764

Moved to bait and switch and closed the account - thanks again CK