Hello friends,

I do provide professional massage in Halifax with optional happy ending. I have eight years of massage experience, though I'm not an RMT. Rather, I work with the understanding that your muscles tells a story-- about injuries, stress, and overcompensation. Usually people have no idea what their muscles are doing, but stress and emotional difficulties cause you to sleep, stand, sit, and exercise in specific ways. The more a muscle tenses, the more it is likely to cause problems and can even warp your skeleton. This is most evident with the collarbone- alot of people have uneven collarbones. Check yours!!

So I do an actual massage and a happy ending. Or if you prefer, a tease and happy ending. Or just the massage. You are not allowed to touch me during this service. PM me for rates. This service will be listed on my website v. soon.

Those who have had my massages tend to go home with a sense of movement and mobility they have not felt in months or years.

xoxo Amelia

Just a note- I am asking for a reference if you'd like this service and I have not seen you before. It's NOT personal!!! I love you guys, I'm just trying to ensure a safe and fun session for both of us. xoxoxo Amelia

Hello Amelia,

Sounds like a great deal of fun, can you provide me more contact info to see if we can meet. That is exacrtly the service I am looking for.

W

Guest W***ledi*Time

She has closed her Cerb account. She can be contacted through her website.