Wettest, wildest, and naughtiest Mistress. Downtown Thursday the 17th!

Good evening,

I have been sitting here lying in bed, and you have crossed my mind. I can't help but think of the passion we share. The way you make me feel. The things I do to you. It's like during our time together nothing else matters. Time stops. All that matters is you, and I. These thoughts have now made me determined to see you. I'm going to be downtown next week, Thursday the 17th. I'll be sure to keep your side nice and warm until you get here.

One thing I would like to mention firstly is, if you have any special requests please don't be shy to ask. I want our time together to be something you will never forget, and if there is a way to make it even more special I would be more then happy to accommodate, if possible.

These are some thing we could do today.......

Trying new things, teaching you new things and you teaching me new things. Role play, submissive, dominant....... all things that I love. I am sensual, and seductive; but I know when it's time to get a little naughty, and rough. I will give you everything. Even a very passionate head to toe rub.

What could make this any better you ask?......

Well, maybe it's the way I make you fell sooooo comfortable from the moment we meet. It will be like we have known each other for years, or maybe it's that my personality will leave you amazed. You'll know that I'm honest, sincere, and that you have never met anyone like me before. You'll never want to leave.

Good night, and sweet dreams. I'll be dreaming of you tonight, and I can't wait to feel your touch next week.

Lots of love to you always

Carley xox

picture.php?albumid=11176&pictureid=76286\uc0\u8236

• Like 1