hey all meet and greet??

Guest Tanita

was thinking of maybe putting together a meet and greet for ladies/clients maybe at a strip club or something would be a great way to meet all the faces of cerb. if interested in maybe making this happen plz email [email protected]

was thinking of maybe putting together a meet and greet for ladies/clients maybe at a strip club or something would be a great way to meet all the faces of cerb. if interested in maybe making this happen plz email [email protected]

Hi Tanita,

I think it's a good idea. I am interested, has anyone responded?

Alexandra Heart

Guest Angel_Luv

hey Alexandra how r u sweetie.. yes so far we have about a handful of gents who are interested and you are the only other girl so far hopefully we can get a few more people together.. my email is [email protected] if you are maybe interested in working the details together... xox

it will be in Vancouver to those who were curious..

Guest Angel_Luv

Oh and by the way "Tanita" is now Angel Luv lol also is there anyone who can tell me how to put a pic up on here?? kissesXXX

Hi Angel Luv,

Aren't you a sweetheart, I'm fine, thanks for asking :) How r u?

I thought it was either in Montreal or Ottawa.

Quick thinking to ask, Dummpy, it never occured to me. lol

If anyone is interested in a meet and greet in either Montreal or Ottawa and would help to organize it, please email me [email protected]

Angel Luv, if you have any tips on how to organize a meet and greet that would be very helpful; or anyone else for that matter.

I also thought that a private ladies party to get to know each other would be great, share some tips, ideas or stories but more importantly to unwind with people who have their profession in common. Has this been done? Is something like that available? Does anyone want to help organize one? Theme parties are also a bonus such as lingerie parties or manicure parties etc.

Email me if anyone is interested, I have 17 years of experience in this business and feel like I have a lot to share.

Any comments or guidance is most appreciated.

Hugs and kisses

Alexandra Heart

Guest E**a

I also thought that a private ladies party to get to know each other would be great, share some tips, ideas or stories but more importantly to unwind with people who have their profession in common. Has this been done? Is something like that available? Does anyone want to help organize one? Theme parties are also a bonus such as lingerie parties or manicure parties etc.

I would be interested in a ladies-only meet and greet. Of course I would prefer it to be in Montreal, but I could go to Ottawa for the occasion since it's not so far away.

I would be interested in a ladies-only meet and greet. Of course I would prefer it to be in Montreal, but I could go to Ottawa for the occasion since it's not so far away.

Hi Elsa, how are you? Sorry I didn't reply sooner. It would be better for me as well in Montreal though Ottawa is just 2 hours away.

Have you ever organized a meet-and-greet before? It would be nice if we could arrange it together. :)

I also prefer for now, since I have never been or organized one, a meet-and-greet for ladies only.

You are the only one who responded so far, I hope more ladies will respond.

Would this be Ottawa or Montreal?

Hi Dumpy,

It would be preferable in Montreal since it is where I live, but if more people prefer Ottawa than that is fine too since it is only two hours away.

Hi Elsa, how are you? Sorry I didn't reply sooner. It would be better for me as well in Montreal though Ottawa is just 2 hours away.

Have you ever organized a meet-and-greet before? It would be nice if we could arrange it together. :)

I also prefer for now, since I have never been or organized one, a meet-and-greet for ladies only.

You are the only one who responded so far, I hope more ladies will respond.

I could be interested to a meet-and-greet in Ottawa if i can find the time.I speak French too.I'm half French half Korean.I am refererence and advices friendly anytime.If you need anything email me.

mybanner47bfcf4d7781coh1.jpg

You ladies get the first one off as you can either Ottawa or Montreal, if the first one is for providers only than that counts me out. Maybe after you get one under your belt you could organize another for invited guests, at the very least we can pay the bill for the refreshments! And I am sure it would open opportunities for further meetings.

Guest katia

If it's a Ladys-only meet and greet I can help to arrange. What kind of meeting would it be? Private or public?

Guest E**a

I am doing fine Alexandra, it's nice to speak to someone from Montreal.

I have never organized a meet and greet before and I have never attended one either, so I am entirely clueless on the subject. Do they happen in a restaurant or a bar?

I could be interested to a meet-and-greet in Ottawa if i can find the time.I speak French too.I'm half French half Korean.I am refererence and advices friendly anytime.If you need anything email me.

mybanner47bfcf4d7781coh1.jpg

Hi Mika,

Looking good.

I too am short for time so it would probably take some time to pull together, though I am certain it would be fun. Elsa has also offered to help, so I am pretty sure we can pull it off.

How sweet to offer your references and advices. I guess my first question is how do we begin? How do we invite more ladies? Where should we hold the meet-and-greet? I am good for Ottawa. We just need Elsa to be on board with Ottawa.

I also am fluent in French though not in Korean. :) My email is [email protected] if you prefer to contact me via email.

If it's a Ladys-only meet and greet I can help to arrange. What kind of meeting would it be? Private or public?

Hi Katia,

Good question, well, given I have never organized one, it may be wise to ask what everyone would prefer. What would you prefer?

I am doing fine Alexandra, it's nice to speak to someone from Montreal.

I have never organized a meet and greet before and I have never attended one either, so I am entirely clueless on the subject. Do they happen in a restaurant or a bar?

Hi Elsa,

It is nice to talk to someone from Montreal for me too. If we are going to do this together, we should arrange a time to meet and get organized. Please call me at 514-572-1690 so we can get it started.

What do you think, is it preferable for the meet-and-greet to be private or public?

Would it be okay with you if it did turn out to be in Ottawa? We could drive down together if you would like.

I don't know the first thing about organizing one, so I am hoping that Mika can help us with that. :)

You ladies get the first one off as you can either Ottawa or Montreal, if the first one is for providers only than that counts me out. Maybe after you get one under your belt you could organize another for invited guests, at the very least we can pay the bill for the refreshments! And I am sure it would open opportunities for further meetings.

Hi Dumpy,

I think given we don't have a clue how to get it started, it just may be best for SP's only this first time, unless we change our minds. ;)

Love the idea you have for invited guests paying the bill for the refreshments. It is noted. :)

And it would most definately open doors for further meetings. :)

Guest E**a
What do you think, is it preferable for the meet-and-greet to be private or public?

Would a public meet and greet be one that would be announced on a board, as opposed to a private one where ladies would be invited by email and PM? I would by far prefer for the meet and greet to be private.

Would it be okay with you if it did turn out to be in Ottawa? We could drive down together if you would like.

The only problem I have is fitting the M&G in my schedule. Other than that I have no issues with the M&G happening in Ottawa. Thanks for the transportation offer Alexandra, i'll consider it. :)

Hi Elsa,

Given this is the first time I try this, I would prefer to have a private M&G as well for SP's only. Before I send email invitations to all the Sp's on the boards, I would welcome any suggestions as to where to hold the M&G. I could always include in the email a type of survey as to whether they prefer the M&G be held in Ottawa or in Montreal along with a preferred place.

My suggestion: I thought it would be fun if it were held in a kareoke place, As a fun way to get to know each other, and just relax.

If in Montreal, I know of this place where we can rent a private room and sing our hearts out. The largest rooms can hold up to 32 people. We can rent more than one room if we are more. The cost is really minimal that can be divided between the ladies and as there is a one drink minimum, we pay for our own drinks.

As for timing, I think that sometime in May is a good time since June, July and August are usually vacation months.

What do you think?

Would a public meet and greet be one that would be announced on a board, as opposed to a private one where ladies would be invited by email and PM? I would by far prefer for the meet and greet to be private.

The only problem I have is fitting the M&G in my schedule. Other than that I have no issues with the M&G happening in Ottawa. Thanks for the transportation offer Alexandra, i'll consider it. :)

Guest E**a
My suggestion: I thought it would be fun if it were held in a kareoke place, As a fun way to get to know each other, and just relax.

If in Montreal, I know of this place where we can rent a private room and sing our hearts out. The largest rooms can hold up to 32 people. We can rent more than one room if we are more. The cost is really minimal that can be divided between the ladies and as there is a one drink minimum, we pay for our own drinks.

As for timing, I think that sometime in May is a good time since June, July and August are usually vacation months.

What do you think?

Wow! I had never thought about the karaoke thing. It's a fantastic idea!

I also agree about the M&G being held in May, at least it would be practical given my situation.

I am starting to look forward to it :)

Hi Dumpy,

It would be preferable in Montreal since it is where I live, but if more people prefer Ottawa than that is fine too since it is only two hours away.

Wouldn't it be absolutely hilarious to be a fly on the wall (specially in Ottawa) and see the looks of stupefaction on several faces as they recognize one another from the Media, Parliament, Government (all levels), the Arts, the various religious organizations, you name it?

<perk> Did someone say karoake?

Oh you guyyyyyyyyyyyyys!!!!!!!

That sounds like so much fun!

May?

I'm taking some time off after May 13th ... this just might call for a road trip...