Do's-From EC- Cherry- Wow glad I hooked up with her, polite and great unhurried fun, and what great fun we had, I love a pretty Asian woman and that what she was:grin: .

Do's- From EC-Goddess Rachel- Great lips, lovely,sensual,and have repeated when CUMS to Saskatoon.

Do's- From EC-Sultry Lauren- MSOG and unrushed. Professional and great time.

Do's- From EC- Sexy Lana - Nice curves, great body, simply your girl friend you could take home to show mom, great service,great kisser and repeated with her.:razz:

Do's-From PGarden of Eden- Roksi- Spinner type, I was verry happy:razz: doing it standing up with her legs wrapped around my waist, great kisser.

Do's-From EC- Alex Grenyait... great service and nice body

Do's-From-EC-Harmony... wow..nice body..and great time.

• Like 2

she was amazing - second this recommend

Do's-From EC- Cherry- Wow glad I hooked up with her, polite and great unhurried fun, and what great fun we had, I love a pretty Asian woman and that what she was:grin: .

Do's- From EC-Goddess Rachel- Great lips, lovely,sensual,and have repeated when CUMS to Saskatoon.

Do's- From EC- Sexy Lana - Nice curves, great body, simply your girl friend you could take home to show mom, great service,great kisser and repeated with her.:razz:

Do's-From PGarden of Eden- Roksi- Spinner type, I was verry happy:razz: doing it standing up with her legs wrapped around my waist, great kisser.

Do's-From EC- Alex Grenyait... great service and nice body.

Hello Sweetheart!

Thank you for the mini review. You have seen a lot of ladies lol! I understand the point of view about me being presentable, but I don't think I can visit anyone's mom as I have other engagements. Sexually speaking I am open to all the rest :69: :boobeyes: Have a lot of pleasurable fun!

hmmm "Rachel"..do you mean me "Rachelle" lol..everyone always says it wrong..If you do mean me thanx!

she was amazing - second this recommend

Thank you both for the mention.

Lauren