New strip club alternative @ CMJ

Their "Seduction Lounge" is great, and much much cheaper than the money that you can easily drop at a strip club. The room is private (I was afraid at first that you'd be sitting there shoulder-to-shoulder with a half dozen other guys), very classy looking with mirrors all around the stage, and has a pole. You have to be a member though (www.clubcmj.com), and there's no booze or crappy $2 buffet! :-P

For an extra fee you can book a massage too (there's a massage table right in the room).

I saw Jayda--she's a fantastic dancer and it was a lot of fun.

• Like 1

Yes Jayda is great. If you enjoyed your time with her you should try a duo with her and Lexy in the lounge who also has some nice dance skills which the two so skillfully displayed there the night of the Valentines party, something I will remember for a long time to come. I highly recomend it.

• Like 1

Their "Seduction Lounge" is great, and much much cheaper than the money that you can easily drop at a strip club. The room is private (www.clubcmj.com), and there's no booze or crappy $2 buffet! :-P.

We have a BYOB policy and we also offer bottle storage for those who like to have a drink while they enjoy a show.

The seducation lounge is available for private reservations, parties and events. Some nights there may be numerous people in the lounge however, we have zorro masks and top hats for you to wear to ensure your identity remains private if you so wish.