went to Navada`s today and had a hot tub visit with Hallie. I`m not sure if I`ve spelled it correct. Hallie is a very attractive black woman of Jamaican decent and about 28 years old. She is tall with an athletic firm build. She has nicely enhanced breasts. Our session was awesome, doing all the ussual things that happen at Navada`s and I won`t go into details. Hallie is very nice to talk to and we are getting to know each other quite well after this the second visit. Would like a little more kissin and huggin but that`s just me and it`ll come soon enough. I like the way she teases me with that hot body. Great gal and will repeat for sure. Thanks Hallie

PJ:motion:

last weekend I saw her again. Wow. this time we did a duo with Katherine one of my ATFs. Here it is Wednesday and I can`t get the grin off my face. Great gals

PJ

I saw her for the first time on Friday and will be going back as funds allow. Stunning body and I loved her attitude.:bddog: