I changed the remarks above to remove anything really negative. I know everyone wants to warn others when they have a bad experience... I just don't want to see them in the public threads!

Can we keep the comments out of the public area. If you feel the need to warn someone post a reply like "Check your PM" and send them information privately.

I changed the above comments to "Not Recommended" as obviously some concern exists about this person but I am on the fence right now about even posting the comment "Not Recommended" as it could still be used to damage someone's business who does not deserve this.

If you see someone post "Check your PM" and you had a good time with the lady... please vouch for her and take the time to let people know! or people will assume the worst.

So... just to be clear!

Use the PM system to warn others about your bad experiences if you feel the need. If someone publicly asks for information about someone you feel a comment must be made about then please post a reply saying "Check you PM" and let them know privately. Then we all know what the "Check you PM" means and can ask that user for more information privately if you have further questions about that lady.