I've been thinking of heading to EB for the first time. I have never used a massage parlor before, and not sure what to expect. What are these girls willing to do? How much do they charge? Do I give them money in the beginning or after the massage and when do ask for the extra? Any advice. I am also hoping to satisfy my foot fetish with one of the girls. Do they do that stuff there? Can you get arrested at these places? or robbed or beat up? I'm really nervous about going but want to so bad. Thanks for the advice. Later.

Hey- I haven't been to EB as a 'client' and only spent a short time there, but from what I know, they won't provide full service and you'll give money at the desk before, then tip the lady you see after. It's a clean, nice place with great tubs and nice ladies, no worries about getting beat up or robbed. Police don't go there often, but it's never certain (very unlikely, especially because EB stays on the legal side of things). You should phone first and ask about the foot fetish- there are different girls each shift, so some might satisfy it and some won't. The receptionist is nice and will provide answers to any questions if you call them.

Maybe some of the guys who have visited can fill in any info I missed.

Hope that helps!

Seems like a pretty accurate description of the place, it is probably one of the cleanest Rub and tugs around, nice place to be pampered, lots of ladys on EC will cater to your foot fetish just drop them a line.

Hi, over the years I been the eb/to many many times. By far the cleanest r/t parlour in the city, the rooms and tubs are pretty nice. The shower area is very clean. Cal has run an operation that has very little LE heat mainly because non/fs rules. Every so often there is someone who breaks that rule and it get talked about on the Boards and the rules become even more strict for a time. Any one who has been there over the years know that sometimes the "rules" are broken. Many of indies (on ec) and girls at Nevada and Broadways got their start there.

If you're into a r/t session it's the place for you, covered bj are also usually offered. I always found it best to have the tip out in advance and speak to what you're looking for early on, it helps relax everyone and gets the awkward part out of the way. Some girls will be more or less interactive depending. But as usual if you're polite and open the sessions can work well. Kissing isn't an automatic and infact in my experience quite rare.

You can buy 4 sessions (room only) up front and get a "free session". It allows you to call ahead and book someone rather than take a chance that their available.

Some may try to grind you on the tip, I always checked in to make sure I was being fair.

My experience was $60-70, exceptional service maybe $80 for a r/t and I've heard $75-100 for a covered bj (wasn't my thing) so I'm not sure.

Typically girl in the tub and r/t 45 min session $120-150. If you pre-buy sessions it can be

$ 105-125.

Good place to start out.

Peace

Mr Green

Edited by mrgreen760
spelling