Sign in to follow this  

What is legal?

Guest didoda

HI everyone,

I am new in Ottawa and Canada, and was first wondering what is legal and what is not? What is there to worry about (as I want to stay out of trouble:)

Can I go see a girl incall?

Thanks for some quick replies for the newbie:)

Guest imported_MOD

I am no lawyer so don't consider any of this as fact... this is just my "Take" on the law...

From that way I read it in calls are in fact illegal in Canada under the "Common bawdy house" portion of our criminal code of Canada laws here is a link for more information CLICK HERE FOR LINK

Hearsay: Many in calls run for years without ever being bothered (Some for decades) and now with the massage spa's and other types of in calls the chances of being arrested as a inmate is even slimmer... this does not make it any less illegal so you still run the risk of being arrested.

More Hearsay: Most of the time the in calls are only busted when a public complaint is made about them from what I understand. I am sure more members here can comment further.

Hope that helps.

TheMOD.

Guest DaveLB

I think you will be safe if you stay away from bad providers who consume drugs. Fortunately I believe and I hope there is none in Ottawa. Meet only clean and upscale lady. Stay away from bad areas or incalls place where there is too many peoples at the same time.

Guest AL

My advice: I think you should stay away from anybody who takes drugs anyway. Stay away from bad areas as well.