Sign in to follow this  

Brody is Back! Pre Book for June 2nd-June 9th

You asked and shall receive. Please book in advance to be sure to catch me while I'm here!

See my website for all my information!! Going to be touring more now that spring is here. Sorry travelling and snow make me sick :(

chow!

[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][CENTER]I offer the full, laid back,quirky girlfriend rendezvous, along with several types of massage, meditative therapy and reiki . I have big blue eyes and hour glass figure, to go along with a marvelously cheeky and nerdy side! I am a nurturer and a giver and am not well suited with suitors who prefer a quick fix. I am attracted to the whole concept of intimacy and am also into several fetishes, which include feet. I definitely would have to say, that I appeal to several personalities as long as you are respectful and clean. I offer a laid back, sensual tone but also a tone of 'Let's get weird", to the appropriate occasion.

I offer out calls and in calls. In call is offered in a lovely hotel stay,which has it's own private entrance. I am located near Bell and the 401, off the highway:)

See all my info on my website and see if I have peaked your interest. ;)[/CENTER] [/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[CENTER][URL="http://www.brodystylesxo.com"]
www.brodystylesxo.com[/URL]

[IMG]http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=11475&pictureid=78448[/IMG][/CENTER]

� ❁ � � � � ❁ � � � � � ❁ � � � � ❁ � � � � ❁ � � � ❁ � � � � ❁ � � � � ❁ � � � � ❁ � � � � ❁

[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="4"][B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][CENTER][U]Home is where the heart is![/U][/CENTER][/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][CENTER][COLOR="Sienna"]My in call is 100% cruelty free, warm and welcoming. My home speaks loud and allows you to decompress with its vibrant colours and welcoming scents and soft light. I, my dear don't offer a "drive-thru" but a getaway for open minded people no matter their background. I offer a safe place to allow you to be yourself with zero judgement.[/COLOR][/CENTER] [/FONT][/B][/SIZE]

Sign in to follow this