PEI hobbiests unite

Let's see if we can't get it together enough to get some girls to tour to PEI a little more often! Book and keep your booking with girls willing to come to little ole PEI!

Sadly I do not think this is a workable plan as PEI just doesn't have the population to sustain such a tour. Evidence of this is Emilys recent cancellation of her trip to PEI for varying reasons. If we "Islanders" can't get it together for Emily, one of THE BEST, to visit then I don't know who else may try??

to be able to considere can someone here post the population and general information on IPE such as population..major city...events,main bussiness

thanks VJ

Couldn't agree more, i really hope we get added to some of the tours...

I would really like Lady Lexy to tour Charlottetown.

I will make my way there, just not sure when.

Guest c******n****h

Best of luck. I would suspect that given the Islands non-tourist season decline in population, an SP would more than likely want to pre-book and be pre-paid in order to make such a journey worth her while. Just my 2 cents.

My response and experience with pre-booking/confirmed appointments was awesome. I would receive emails/calls to confirm and confirm that I was still coming. I felt so welcomed and respected. I felt horrible that I could not go but in my case family comes first.

Kisses,

Lexy

Guest userfriendly

hey emily :) i can't wait for you to come to pei!!! i'm so excited. i will make, AND keep my appointment for sure. i know you had to cancel your last visit to pei, and was dissapointed but understanding. it makes the encounter that much sweeter having to wait :). you're a super star!!!!