Sign in to follow this  

Tiffany French

Guest W****he***k

Lately the men of St. John's have had the luck and pleasure of welcoming, among a number of wonderful touring ladies who advertise on this board, the "French" girls. Tiffany French marks, in my opinion, the pinnacle of the "French" experience thus far.

Tiffany was hosting for incall at a busy mid-level downtown hotel. Location was convenient for me and easily accessible. I pre-booked via email with little notice because of an unexpected opening in my own schedule and was accommodated readily.

I was give the location and room number and immediately proceeded to the hotel. Tiffany greeted me at her door with a big smile and a hug. She was stunning. Very girl next door type but with a somewhat exotic look facially.

Talking with Tiffany was not at all like talking with someone I had just met for the first time, but we conversed with ease and shared laughs. Services were wonderful. Unfortunately, these can no longer be revealed here in detail. Let's just say that Tiffany was enthusiastic and unrelenting and appeared to very much enjoy our time together.

Go see this young lady, guys. And let's hope that the "French" girls keep coming our way!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this