Porsha and Asia, 2 thumbs up

Just a heads up if anybody is wondering, I had a visit with both of them earlier this week, when you contact her she is very polite and genuine, no pre typed texts she answers you in person. Both are very nice to look at top to bottom, rates were great for the quality of time we spent, pics are 100% real and imo do them no justification. Way better in person. Flawless skin and very perky. I'll definitely repeat and highly recommend either of them. I promise guys this isn't a shill or whatever you call it. Not much else to say if your considering either of them stop n just contact them you will love it. FYI I'm always very polite and a gentleman when I go out so if you aren't then maybe you might have a different experience than me, that's pretty much it enjoy

Sure thing bro, as soon as they get back in Belleville I'm gonna go again. They were both so easy going and very chilled out. Anybody who goes will not be disappointed, I'm a very picky guy and have walked out many a time and I still do if the lady doesn't fit the add they posted. Not the case here as I said better in person than the pics and the pics are pretty nice, faces match the body too very easy to look at.