tons of new faces but no reviews?

I see a lot of new adds on Belleville bp but no reviews on here at all in forever. Are people not using this anymore or are you guys not willing to give up the information? There seems to be new girls from Quebec every week but nothing mentioned on here in months. I know you guys are still going out to hobby so why not take a few minutes and let the rest of us know how things went. Thanks and happy hunting hope you share the nice ones on here for us to inquire about too

• Like 1

Ya, reviews from the belleville section seem to be pretty scarce. I find the kingston community is a bit better but it is a bigger city. Its a shame too because nothing beats finding a girl on backpage and then finding a good review on here! I so badly want to go visit Crystal in Belleville right now but there are no reviews!

Guest ***yop****gs

It would be great if we could all chose/agree on one review board to post to (since there are so few of us that chose to post reviews)... I certainly wouldn't pick this board, as we need a spot to include all of the negative reviews too, because there is a lot of BP crap flowing thru Belleville...