Seeking reviews or advice about Nuden

I love visiting Ottawa, it has some of the best strip clubs in North America if not the world. I am always in a hotel in the downtown area, therefore I tend to stick with the clubs in the area i.e. Barbs, Barefax. I have jumped in a cab before and visited Pigales and even the Playmate.

Now my co-workers tell me I need to checkout NuDen. Can anyone tell me where this place is located? Is it worth the trip out of the downtown core? What girls are the best at NuDen? Should I even give this place a shot or should I stick with the downtown clubs?

I looked at other posts which included Nuden but they are old posts or focused on the VIP area. Anyone been there recently?

Been there before it is in the same building than the adult fun superstore on St- Laurent adress is on the back street 1560 triole st. really nice place but have to say irts been a while since I was there.

:cool:

I rate Nuden as the second best in Ottawa-Gatineau. Very straight club, good stage, great tv-satelitte, good Champagne rooms and a variety of women. Worth visiting and getting adicted to...Look for Jasmine and Dakota.

I rate Nuden as the second best in Ottawa-Gatineau. Very straight club, good stage, great tv-satelitte, good Champagne rooms and a variety of women. Worth visiting and getting adicted to...Look for Jasmine and Dakota.

Extremely conveniently located for me, so I'd rate it the best one! :razz:

I absolutely agree with this post--Jasmine has been my favourite for a long time and she's there extremely frequently. Though I've only had Dakota dance for me a couple of times, it was enjoyable. In any case, there are always lots of girls to choose from (excluding Sunday nights, anyway).