Sign in to follow this  

Lea Nicole...visiting St. John's July 6-8

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Hello thereâ?¦[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Before I tell you about me, letâ??s talk about you. Youâ??re intelligent, charming, and accomplished. You are generally content, but still, thereâ??s something missing. Perhaps it is intimacy and affection or maybe a sense of excitement and freedom. You understand the value of anticipation, memories, and experiences that can only occur when they come with no sense of responsibility. And that is exactly why youâ??re hereâ?¦[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Physically, I am petite and fit. I stand 5â??3â? with toned legs, a firm, round bottom, small perky breasts, full pink lips and intoxicating doe-eyes. [/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]I prefer to spend time with gentlemen of impeccable taste and class, who value intellectual connection just as much as they do physical. We all want unbridled desire and uninhibited adventure, but if you can have the full package, then why wouldnâ??t you?[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]I seamlessly transform from refined dinner date to intriguing playmate â?? with only the closing of a door and the clicking of a lock. So please don't be fooled by my well-mannered nature. [/FONT][/SIZE]

[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Some would say that living privately and out of the public eye is the only way to live your life exactly as you wish. Similarly, I see our time together as a perfect opportunity for you to escape from your current reality â?? from your responsibilities and stress â?? and enter a new reality; one where you and I can do exactly as we please.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]So what are you waiting for? Contact me. [/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Lea[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL][/SIZE][/FONT]

[IMG]http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=11011&pictureid=77962[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=11011&pictureid=74869[/IMG]

Sign in to follow this