Sign in to follow this  

Lea Nicole...in St. John's week of July 11th

[CENTER] [CENTER][B][I][COLOR=red][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Are you craving a sensual adventure with an attractive, articulate, sophisticated woman?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/I][/B][/CENTER]
[/CENTER]
[CENTER] [CENTER][B][I][COLOR=red][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Do you desire and appreciate a connection on multiple levels?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/I][/B][/CENTER]
[/CENTER]
[CENTER] [CENTER][B][I][COLOR=red][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Then look no furtherâ?¦.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/I][/B][/CENTER]
[/CENTER]
[CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]My name is Lea. I am a classy, confident, well-educated woman who enjoys the company of a distinguished man. I can be your private girlfriend, dinner date, social companion, or travel partner. The choice is yours. [/FONT][/SIZE]

[IMG]http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=11011&pictureid=74870[/IMG]

Physically[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri], I am petite and toned with large eyes, full lips, small breasts, and a firm, round bottom. I emanate innocence. But appearances can be deceiving. I have a naughty, uninhibited side that you may have the pleasure of discoveringâ?¦[/FONT][/SIZE]

[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]I will be available for [U]OUT-SERVICE[/U][/SIZE][SIZE=3] on the evenings of July 11, 12, and 13 (hotels only).[/SIZE][/FONT]

[B][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]I will be [/SIZE][U][COLOR=red][SIZE=3]HOSTING[/SIZE][/COLOR][/U][SIZE=3] from an upscale hotel on July 14, 15, and 16. [/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[FONT=Calibri][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]-[/SIZE][/FONT] [/FONT][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Thursday, July 14 (2pm to 12am)[/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Calibri][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]-[/SIZE][/FONT] [/FONT][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Friday, July 15 (9am to 12am)[/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Calibri][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]-[/SIZE][/FONT] [/FONT][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Saturday, July 16 (9am to 1pm)[/FONT][/SIZE]

[I][COLOR=#1f497d][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Only a limited number of appointments will be available so pre-booking is strongly recommended. It is highly unlikely that I will be available on short-notice. [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/I]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Xoxo[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Lea[/FONT][/SIZE]

[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][email protected][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Sign in to follow this