OOH La La! Sexygirl Adriana July 20 - Aug 1

Calgary & Area Tour The Beautiful Girl Experience Adriana

~Calgary Tour July 20-Aug 1

Hello Gentlemen,

Would you like a very nice, genuine, gorgeous girl? A girl who prefers quality over quantity? You have found her. Soft & Very Sensual.

Beautiful, educated and very talented with Great Reviews.

Come meet me first,) at no cost, then stay for your session. You will be glad you did. I am a head turner, very pretty with a personality to match.

I am 5'8" "Natural" Curvy 155lbs Busty Brunette long legs...Big luscious Bottom

Come Cool Down While I Heat you up! in all the right places. 38C-30-38 with very long, golden brunette hair.

I am a very healthy organic, non smoking, yogi/runner.

I am a Computer/Tech Girl and an outdoor, hippie girl.

I also offer domination, fetish and fantasy services.

You can always expect a non-rushed interlude with me. Please be showered and do not use any cologne or scents for our interlude. I provide male scented products and non scented massage lotions.

I am color, age & race blind, so please don't be shy. If you are kind & respectful, we will have a great time. I will ensure to leave you smiling and wanting more. I take my health and yours very seriously.

Is there a particular outfit I can wear for you?

In-Calls are in my private apartment apartment in Bridlewood S.W Calgary or hotel. My place or yours? I will travel to surrounding towns/cities

There is ample parking and a private side entrance right up to my suite. My place or yours?

You will leave with a smile and come back for more!

My specialty is pleasing you

Adriana Targaryen

604 492 2008

http://www.yesmistressjulia.com/adriana