man with a vagina...

So, I'm a pretty open guy; adventurous and willing to try most things at least once. I have had encounters with tgirls a couple times and it was very interesting to me. I consider myself straight...no doubt in my mind at all. When I was with a tgirl, I saw her as a lady with a penis. She was pretty, sexy, sultry and happened to have a penis instead of a vagina. All in all, I had a great time.

Recently, I had the unique opportunity to meet a man with a vagina (Female to male trans). He was quite manly, muscular, tattoos, shaved head, short, but handsome. Seeing a naked man with a vagina was very interesting...almost confusing...to my mind. Giving him face was fun and we both had a great time.

I still consider myself straight as I am simply not attracted to men, but I find it very intriguing to explore the spectrum of humans out there. Any of you have similar experiences? What are your thoughts on this?

While I have never had any experience either way, I am highly interested in experimenting with a tgirl. Unfortunately, I have never been able to find a time when (a) someone who looks reputable is in town (because there are a lot of sketchy looking SPs out there); and (b) finances/time allow it match up.

Eventually...eventually.

• Like 1

I have had a few experience with tgirls and I find it was from one extreme to the other. Let me explain what I mean, some where affectionate and gave me a true Girlfriend experience and others where simply not. I found that the ones that were not had false advertising and I just got suckered in their ads.

I consider myself straight and have no attraction to any men.

The last tgirl I have seen in Montreal had pictures of her in beautiful lingerie showing all of her and that is what I was expecting to see, when I arrived she was hesitant in removing her bottom and would keep her legs closed and only show me her back side. When she finally did either it was fake pictures or she had the operation. Either way she was anxious for me to leave and it showed so I was in and out in less then 20 minutes and I paid for the hour.

• Like 2

you're straight ... but you like tgirls??

Ah man it hard to make the math work on that one !