Abby @ CMJ

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Had a great and wild time with Abby @ CMJ. She's a GND but very libidinous and sexual. My gf and I tried our first experience with a MA and Abby was recommended as being very receptive to couples.

The shower session got everything wet and hot. Very quickly it was a blur of writhing bodies and shrieks of delight/pleasure.

The massage portion was a slippery volcanic session with a tangle of bodies and oil flying everywhere! Needless to say the chemistry was there and all three of us had a very satisfying time!

If you looking for a cute slim MA for couples then Abby is a great choice!

We will be repeating soon...

Agency CMJ
I would visit again
Agency CMJ
I would visit again
  • Like 2

Trickster's reco had me curious regarding Abby so I went and had my own personal encounter with Abby.

T is right, Abby is full of energy and enthusiastic! We had a fun time in the shower making sure we were squeeky clean and ready for a massage, and then I received a very complete massage, mostly soft, not hard nor therapeutic, but with its fair share of gymnastic movements.

I left happy, and with jello legs. I think Abby also liked her time spent with toine!

I strongly recommend you go find for yourself what it is all about. I will go back soon!

Guest *rb*n C*wb*y

http://clubcmj.com/2016/05/sorsha/ (Sorsha was the name she had in mind before deciding on Abby.)

https://twitter.com/AbbyCMJ

With my penchant for big personalities crammed into small frames, I found myself curious about Abby and was not disappointed.

I was pleased to discover her healthy and optimistic outlook on life and this industry. She has a great combination of smart, sexy, and sweet that really allowed me to let my guard down and helped us to click on a personal level. There are no pretenses or awkward moments with her, whether in conversation or connecting sensually. What you see is what you get, yet she seems to be a multifaceted chameleon, adapting her personality to the moment or changing it at whim from demure flirt to passionate seductress. I half-joked that she was adept at playing with the "intensity knob" (which could be a double entendre), skillfully ramping up the fire or dialing it back so as not to boil over.

She looks like a young Kate Beckinsale!

Small warning: She does smoke, but I wasn't able to detect it. You won't notice anyway with how affectionate and distractingly fun she is. Time few by, yet she's not a clock watcher. We already have ideas in mind for future sessions.

Highly recommended.

I saw Abby at the party last week and decided she was someone I would probably like to see. I confirmed that tonight. I like when I am right. ;)

Every thing said about this young lady is true. A sexy GND with a playful attitude. She is fun, and very sensual. I had an amazing time, and can't recommend her enough. I am definitely going to have to spend more time with her.

I had the pleasure of meeting Abby last month (yes, I've been lax in writing recos). The fun started as soon as we got into the shower, and didn't let up at all until we got out of the shower for the second time. In between... well, everything that happened was pretty damn fantastic. She's a great person to talk to as well, but I must confess that I found keeping up my end of the conversation somewhat difficult due to... distractions.

Definitely someone to see again!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.