I recently went to EB on Ellice, & out of all the beauties there I chose Sabrina. Wow what a treat, Pretty, Blonde, Tall, & smells great. I cannot say enough how pleased I was with everything overall

looks = 9

attitude = 9

service = 10

Hey nobody is perfect. She has a very large rack, it's not real but fun to play with. I would repeat again & again. I finished off with a hJ, digits, total $160.

EB has to be the cleanest place around, if you are ever thinking of going, don't think just do it, you won't be dissapointed.

HAPPY NEW YEAR...

I've read many good reviews about EB on Ellice Ave.

Sounds good and glad to hear it went well.

How many ladies work there???

I recently went to EB on Ellice, & out of all the beauties there I chose Sabrina. Wow what a treat, Pretty, Blonde, Tall, & smells great. I cannot say enough how pleased I was with everything overall

looks = 9

attitude = 9

service = 10

Hey nobody is perfect. She has a very large rack, it's not real but fun to play with. I would repeat again & again. I finished off with a hJ, digits, total $160.

EB has to be the cleanest place around, if you are ever thinking of going, don't think just do it, you won't be dissapointed.

HAPPY NEW YEAR...

Did that include the entrance fee of $65?? or was that $160 for just the HJ and digits?? LMK

If you didn't get FS-it sounds kind of pricey???

Glad she made you happy though.:D

There was 5 girls on main floor & 5 girls on second floor. $160 was total for everything, you can negotiate with the girl, but don't be rude.