Sign in to follow this  

Alexa @ BrassClub

I had been communicating with Alexa on Twitter for the last couple of weeks. Had some nice conversations with her and was interested in meeting with her. But she only seem to work evenings and I usually can do lunch. However today I was at oil change and on Twitter and saw that she was working this morning and afternoon and was leaving on vacation tonight. So I took the opportunity to meet her as who knows when the next chance I will get. When I go there I was show my room. A few minutes later this beautiful girl appeared at the door. She was more beautiful then I imagined. She seemed relieved, I had told her that I was 4'9", 300 lbs, hair and had size 13 feet. She had told me as long as I was respectful we could have fun lol. She seemed happy that I was not as described lol. Maybe she was disappointed that I was not hairy.

We undressed and I admired her beautiful firm body. She has many tasteful tattoos and had a athletic body with nice curves. We had fun in the shower and explored each other's bodies. Then off to the table we go. She is fairly new to massage, but she gives a very good firm massage that managed to loosen up all my knots. After a while she began a long session of body slides. She felt very good on my back. Memories of Jessica came mind :)

Then comes the flip where, she massaged my legs and began more sexy body slides. This I was enjoying very much :)

Then she began a nice long teasing session, which lasted quite a while before she left me quivering on the table. She has very talented hands and has just the right touch. :). We had some time left. So I gave her a nice massage which she appreciated. It seems like you gentlemen never over to give her a massage. You guys should try, the women appreciate it and you get to touch a sexy naked body :).

Another cleanup shower and a few more hugs and kisses and off I go back to do my Sunday Errands. She is another great find for the Brass Club. Jessica sure knows how to pick very sexy girls. I think that she will become very popular soon. Once word spreads. If you see her. Tell her 'Someguy' recommended you :)

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this