xoxAshlynxox

Beautiful, Sexy, Red Haired lady with an amazingly fit body...

453b06_dd58267dcaf64c89a3fd9a238040713f~mv2.jpg

LYLA Profile : https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/member.php?u=119009

Don't let the firey red hair or the amazing tattoos or the amazingly fit body scare you off this lady is someone you will definitely want to meet if you are in St. John's. Ashlyn stands about 5' 4" with a body that could be on the cover of any fitness magazine in the country.

This is a lady who takes care of herself and it shows.... for those of you who know me it's not really an achievement to be in better shape then me but I can tell you if you can find a lady in the industry in better shape then Ashlyn that you are in very exclusive company indeed.

When you first meet Ashlyn you will notice her firey red shoulder length hair and her very unique tattoos... and yes you will think f.... what a body but guess what that's not even her best quality this lady is a truly amazing person...so easy to connect with and chat she will make you feel immediately like you are a best friend ... I can honestly say that this stunning lady had me captivated in less time then it would take to play a few songs.

While I am never one to share intimate details (wink wink) let me assure you that Ashlyn is a true professional in her work she will find out exactly what you expect and then... EXCEED your wildest expectations.

Ashlyn is currently working at Hush ADULT MASSAGE Studio in St. John's which is a good safe clean location with lots of options for discrete parking.

I can tell you from experience once you meet Ashlyn you will want see her every chance you can get... she is one in a million.

Agency Hush Adult Massage Studio
I would visit again
Agency Hush Adult Massage Studio
I would visit again
  • Like 3

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.