Get together at a club

With a recent thread about going to a club alone I had an idea.

The polygroup has get togethers. So why not follow their example.

Is there any interest out there to meet at a local strip club. I was thinking we could meet tomorrow late afternoon or early evening at one of the local establishments.

I just thought it would help anyone reluctant to go alone and would likely be a good time. It would be even better if some ladies joined.

So...

Any takers?

Dabbler

Posted via Mobile Device

I feel that a loss of privacy could turn up here, but hope I'm wrong.

Myself I prefer going alone to a strip club.

But that is me and I am sure there are others who will take you up on your offer.

But to make it easier you should put the names in hat and pull one out so you can choose one.

If you prefer more private CR's you should meet in a Quebec club.

If you go in the afternoon, I'd likely come along. I've never actually been in a strip club and I'm celebrating my birthday, so what better way than to get a dance!

I would love to if i was there

Posted via Mobile Device

When you come to visit, I'll take you on a wild ride over the Quebec side.

If you go in the afternoon, I'd likely come along. I've never actually been in a strip club and I'm celebrating my birthday, so what better way than to get a dance!

Pigale has booths that are "semi private", and they have one large enough to "receive" couples or duos. They also have private "VIP" rooms at a surcharge (never tried them). I was there this PM (12:30 until 4 : 30) to see the atmosphere and afternoon ladies. There are a number of nice ladies, including one of my regular company. Some of them are anglophone if language is an issue for you.

BTW, lunch rush ends at 1:30 - 2:00 pm, than it quiets down until supper.

Can't speak for the other clubs in Ottawa though ....

Hey Dabbler,

I would suggest that you chose a definite date, time and place, and ask members to post that they will attend.

I find your initial propsal is just too general.

Hey Dabbler,

I would suggest that you chose a definite date, time and place, and ask members to post that they will attend.

I find your initial propsal is just too general.

I would agree.

Yes, Happy Birthday Erin.

Sorry I let this slide,

After I posted this I ran into a family emergency and could not get back online. I'll try to do this again sometime with more details and notice up front.

Dabbler,

In my previous post I should have said that I think this is a good idea.

I can see myself participating in one of these events.

I enjoy the social side of the hobby. There are some great people in this community that I would want to spend some time with.

A Cerb party would be a good way for SP's & hobbyists to meet in a relaxed social setting and to put a face to a handle for some. If it is at a SC, I would not have it at the Nuden. There was a Terb party there & Jas brought her girls from CMJ...let's just say the dancers were not happy. :smileysmontrefesse:

Guest S****an

Dabbler - a very good suggestion. With some advance notice, would definitely be interested/willing to help organize if need be.

Some participation by the ladies on the board would be great, and I think the ground rules should be that the gents should come prepared to buy the ladies at least one lapdance with a dancer of their choice :).

Dabbler - a very good suggestion. With some advance notice, would definitely be interested/willing to help organize if need be.

Some participation by the ladies on the board would be great, and I think the ground rules should be that the gents should come prepared to buy the ladies at least one lapdance with a dancer of their choice :).

I'd be up for that, for sure.

In my experience, dancers are somewhat reluctant to approach gentlemen who are sitting with females. So if the lap dance (at least the initial one) is for the female and it's her waving the dancer over, it makes it much more comfortable for everyone.

I would be up for this too (no pun intended, well maybe, ya...). We did do something similar a couple of years ago at the NuDen and some of the CMJ ladies showed up in a limo no less. Unfortunately, the manager at the time got the wrong impression and asked them to leave. Before that thou, it did not seem to deter the dancers from coming over and talking. Of course, I felt it was my duty to let them entertain me.

If we do decide to go with this, I would suggest we discuss it with the club manager ahead of time. Pigales in the aft sounds like a good bet!

-Alg

I would be up for this too (no pun intended, well maybe, ya...). We did do something similar a couple of years ago at the NuDen and some of the CMJ ladies showed up in a limo no less. Unfortunately, the manager at the time got the wrong impression and asked them to leave. Before that thou, it did not seem to deter the dancers from coming over and talking. Of course, I felt it was my duty to let them entertain me.

If we do decide to go with this, I would suggest we discuss it with the club manager ahead of time. Pigales in the aft sounds like a good bet!

-Alg

Why would they be asked to leave? I just don't get it.