Jasmin and Friends

When I leave an adult massage studio I feel like...  

37 members have voted

1. 1. When I leave an adult massage studio I feel like...

• Heaven..it was well worth it!
    • Hell...I feel like I was totally had.
    • Ashamed...what was I thinking?!?

Guest freshmaker

Anyone have any info on Jasmin and Friends. They seem to have a very unique offering and it would also appear that Jasmin is actually running it like a smart, customer oriented business. Anyone have any expereinces there?

Thanks!

Guest ottawamike

i had the pleasure of seeing them a few times. VIP treatment all the way, Jasmin is awesome, see her first, she is the teacher to the other girls so you know she is the best, only bad was mina who was to shy but seems Jasmin got rid of her, very smart woman, clean place, very relaxing. What she advertises is what you get, so dont expect more, she has fired girls for crossing the line, treat her well guys.

Thanks to all those who have voted - may I ask those who voted for the not so positive ones to answer why? I need client feedback in order to keep offering the best service in Ottawa - without your thoughts or concerns I have no way of potentially fixing things. So common guys... spill the beans. Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to all those who have voted - may I ask those who voted for the not so positive ones to answer why? I need client feedback in order to keep offering the best service in Ottawa - without your thoughts or concerns I have no way of potentially fixing things. So common guys... spill the beans. Feel free to PM me.

Okie Dokie. I saw nothing wrong except the size / layout of the place. Showers in the rooms would have been a nice touch, but not being a prude I had no issues at all. On a postive note. For me the best and most long lasting memory was your eye contact. For only my second visit to an MP, I was surprised by the whole experience.

I know you can't learn from positive feedback, but hey. I left very tranquil. Thank you for that. Lol even talked so some poor schmuck given bad directions for walking through Ottawa for 20 minutes while our paths crossed and I can't stand strangers!

Can't speak for all Jas says or does, but I know I will be interested in finding out more for myself.

I can honestly say, the club, the gorgeous women,have been well worth the time, a very top notch club and proud to be visiting.

A very Merry Christmas to the beautiful women I have had the awesome pleasure being with...Jasmin,Gia,Niki andMisty. May you all have a very safe hoilday and I will see you in the New Year.