Amanda @ Vibe

I first noticed Amanda's pictures on the Vibe website and was immediately wowed. When I got there I was floored, the pictures are accurate.

I was greeted by a friendly young woman who has a smile that goes from ear to ear. The entire session was fun, nothing stressful just fun and full of laughter.

Shower for 2 at the beginning was a delight. The massage on my back was really good, and we proceeded to the flip and provided more awesome massage skills as well. Everything that occurred was within MA limits.

As a person I found her to be very warm and engaging, a no stress session. And she is totally gorgeous. When I left Vibe I had to take the slow way home, I could not believe what just happened. Thanks Amanda. I would say go see her!

Agency Vibe
I would visit again
Agency Vibe
I would visit again

Guest *rb*n C*wb*y

http://www.vibeurbanspa.ca/attendants.html

Kristie has been doing an excellent job at the helm of Vibe Urban Spa with advertising on Twitter and Backpage. She has hired many sexy, attention-grabbing new attendants within the past several months. One of them who caught my eye was Amanda, and lately I noticed she started offering availabilities on a wider variety of dates and times, including weekends. I recently took the chance to see her.

Kristie is always a gracious hostess, leading me to my room where a very stunning Amanda soon entered, clad in matching black two-piece lingerie and the black stiletto heels seen in her photos. Equally noticeable was that she was brimming with excitement, smiles, and an infectious positive energy. I could already tell this session would be memorable and I wondered what took me so long to see her.

Physically, her body is tight and fit. Facially, she is incredibly attractive, perhaps reminiscent of a combination of Adele @ CMJ and Gwen @ Brass Club (if you can imagine that), or perhaps "Adele with Gwen's glasses". Linguistically, she is bilingual, and fluent in English with a sexy French accent, though I took the opportunity to practise French with her, parce que c'est la langue de l'amour.

I love when girls immediately and seductively enter my personal space and begin putting the moves on me, which is exactly what she initiated. Hands began roaming in our mutual appreciation of each other which continued during our first shower and progressed to the massage table. As has become a regular and highly welcomed occurrence at Vibe, after we dried off, I noticed she donned her shoes and kept them on for the duration of the massage. I marvel at the sight and presence of a beautiful nude woman in heels.

Her massage style and bodyslides are slow and deliberate, with teasing touches aided by her nails lightly tracing my skin, glancing some erogenous spots that sent tingly waves through my body. After the flip, more bodyslides and teasing had me aching for her more exotic touch. She quickly found a rhythm and grip that worked well for me, and with her gorgeous face so near my most intimate areas, the combination of feeling and sight was one I attempted to savour for as long as possible. In the end, I succumbed to biology, because biology always wins, much to our pleasure.

Into the shower for more soapy play and cleansing before getting dressed again. I took a few more moments to marvel in her breathtaking beauty and positive energy, voicing my appreciation of her in her language as she guided me to the exit for a long affectionate hug and au revoir, while revealing that venue renovations are scheduled to begin in the new year, during which the spa will be closed. I look forward to seeing what the place will look like afterwards, but I also hope to visit a few more times before, if nothing else for seductive French lessons with the very sexy Amanda.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.