monday night

Guest **st t***s @

so need to get out tonite as I have been surprisingly named the coordinator of a night out, so now wondering what is best club to head out to for a monday night:pimp:

Cant really say myself, as i don't attend much SC's on mondays - my regular ladies do not work mondays. BUT, if you are close to Barb's and head there, try Lea, she works evenings there and is great company, and good looking too...

You might find a gem who is there because they can actually make decent money though there are very few guys around as they're guaranteed to be the best looking girl there, or you might be a perv like SOME people I've heard about who has a bunch of dancers programmed into his cell phone so you've texted them ahead of time to get somebody to come :-P, but more likely the pickings will be slim indeed.

Guest kkottawa

Wish I had seen this earlier. I went to Barb's (late) last night and it was dead but some good girls there that normally don't work Mondays: Maude, Sierra and one beauty I can't recall her name now. There was also some new faces, most notable was Jennifer from Vancouver, here until the 22nd. She was very sweet and flirty.

Next time, live reporting ;)

Mmmm ... another reason to stop by Barb's, aside from Maude and Lea ;-)

May have to stop by sooner than expected .... Is Jennifer easily recognisable?

I'm starting to think that there is such a thing as being close to a SC, wether it's the workplace or residence ....

Mondays are alright at barbs, especially in the summer. The weathers warming up and I can already see it getting busier. There are more guys and more beautiful ladies to pick from. I'm working tonight, I'll let you know how it goes.