Technical help with banner rotator...

Hello everyone!

A coworker in the SPs section asked a question there about how to create a banner rotation and unfortunately no one replied to her.I wonder if anyone can explain clearly how to create such banner as i might be interested to update mine as well.

Thanks!

Mika Luv xoxo

This site does not allow java code to be inserted so a banner rotation is not something that could easily be done. You would need your own website and you would need some fancy configuration to serve images randomly when a specific image file was called (It's not easy to do by any means)... Your better off making an animated GIF image and having it rotate images for you at a slow pace - if they are all linked to the same site then this is the easy way to go.. just tell her to ask her webdesigner (or banner maker) to make her a 3 or 4 banners and put them into a rotating GIF image at about 2 second intervals... then simply call the GIF image by it's URL.

Need a webdesigner who can do this? Contact Paul at the http://www.adultdesigngroup.ca he is one of the best banner designers I have every met.

To do a rotating banner? NO... I have not tried to embed a flash call here but I am 99% sure it will not work so animated GIF is the only feasible option as server called image serving (Used mostly for geo-mapped banner integration such as sexsearch uses where it detects what city the viewer is from and creates a banner that includes that city name) is very expensive to set up (and you need a dedicated server for this as well so the monthly costs would be high - too high to make it worth the effort at this time).

An other provider just recommended this company to me:Design By S.L.S.She said they gladly did the work for her at a low cost since the banner was already done by her.They did a great job and she said she was satisfied with the result.I hope it will help.

Shelly is a member here (Owner of sls) she is a sweetheart and a truly nice person. I would personally recommend her as well.