Sign in to follow this  

Kylie Spears

Kylieâ??s presence on Twitter was largely responsible for my deciding to visit her in December when she was in Ottawa. From her daily posting of pictures (her â??Kylietreatsâ?) to her upbeat postings, she is a joy to follow. Kylie seems to radiate positivity. She may be the happiest girl Iâ??ve ever met!

Booking was fast and easy. I sent Kylie an email introducing myself and asking if a rendezvous for the following day was possible. Although it was almost 10:30 PM Kylie responded within minutes and we soon had agreed upon a time that worked for both of us. The correspondence was efficient and very sweet.

At the designated time, I showed up at Kylieâ??s incall and was greeted by a very cute and cheerful girl next door. I was a little surprised to find her quite petite because the image I had formed from her pictures had me thinking she would be taller. Itâ??s true that good things come in small packages. Kylie is a great kisser and very warm and cuddly.

A quick shower and then we connected in the in bedroom. We cuddled and talked for a while, kissing and caressing each other as we discussed some of the things I knew about her from her Twitter feed. She is such a kind and good person and in December she was running a personal charity initiative purchasing gloves, scarves, and hats and hand delivering them to homeless people that she saw on the streets of Toronto.

I also need to dispel an unfair misconception about Kylie. The morning of the day I was going to see her I decided to take a quick peek and see if there were any write-ups on her as a companion. What a mistake! There is a thread on the blue board that seems to be a savage and merciless attack on Kylieâ??s appearance. I would like to say from first hand experience that I saw none of the flaws that were described. Also, I found Kylie to be a caring, thoughtful, and considerate companion and it was obvious that she loves pleasing people and it brings her great happiness.

Kylie is based out of Toronto and Iâ??m not sure how often she gets to Ottawa but I would encourage Ottawa gents to see her next time sheâ??s in town. She is highly recommended.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this