Sign in to follow this  

Juno Grey

There's already a thread for Juno as part of a duo but I saw her on a solo tour and thought she should have her own thread.

Iâ??ve been following Juno Grey on Twitter for a few months and when I saw she was doing a short solo tour to Ottawa from her home base of Toronto I booked a rendezvous with her right away. The process was very easy, I completed the booking page on her website and then sent a quick message that I had so she could look for it. She responded very quickly and we agreed on a suitable time. Next, off to check with my reference and we were good to go.

If you saw her ad on Lyla or have looked at her website (and I recommend that you do!) you may have noticed that she is 5â??10â? and uses descriptions such as modelesque and blonde bombshell. The pictures easily demonstrate that and they do not lie. She is every bit as stunning or more than her pictures portray. She does not show her face online for her own privacy but I was unprepared for how very, very pretty she is.

She is definitely the tallest companion I have seen and I was expecting her to greet me in heels, so I was prepared for her to tower over me. As it turned out, she was not wearing shoes so we were basically eye-to-eye. She offered to take my coat and then greeted me with a warm hug and kisses. A quick shower and then into the bedroom where we lay side-by-side talking easily and caressing each other as we got acquainted.

The next hour flew by as she asked what I enjoyed and then delivered skillfully, and with great enthusiasm. Juno provides a true girlfriend experience and makes it very easy to get lost in the moment. We had time for some more pillow talk afterwards and then a quick shower and I was sadly off into the cold.

Juno gets my highest recommendation!

One comment Juno made that I found interesting was that Ottawa has a bit of a reputation for time-wasters. I hope that this isnâ??t true! Iâ??m not sure how often Juno gets to Ottawa but I would strongly recommend that if you see her advertising an Ottawa tour, make sure you pre-book a rendezvous so you arenâ??t disappointed and so she sees interest from the Ottawa community. She is not to be missed!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this