image.php?u=31126&dateline=1268533239&type=profile

"What's your favorite part of my body?" she asked me tonight, as we paused in her dancing.

The reply was instantaneous.

It could have been her gorgeous face and smiling eyes.

It could have been her perfect breasts and permanently hard nipples.

It could have been her incredible ass, round and firm, or her lovely shaved kittie.

It could have been her legs, especially her taut thighs that she loves to have stroked.

It could have been any of these.

"Your abs." I said.

Sierra has beautifully defined and tight abs, that invite fondling and kisses, and that I could have stroked all night. I love beautiful abs, and if we were still running the abs thread here, Sierra would rank at the top.

Putting everything together, she has a flawless spinner body, my total ideal of beauty.

And the way she dances; unbelievably arousing, while keeping within limits. A stellar performance.

An evening well spent at Barb's.

Guest kkottawa

I too spent some time with Sierra last night. Only because she told me she got some new thigh high boots and some new outfits. And omg, she looked sooooo smoking hot in them. I need to go back Saturday night to see them again. I'd go back tonight but she said she's not working :(

And I agree with Cato...flawless spinner body & permanently erect nipples that I could stroke all night ;)

xoxoxoxoxo

kk

Sierra is my fave! she does really playful couples dances...very cool chick. I missd her unfortunately the other night as she came in later than I was there so we got a dance from another lovely lady.

Kkottawa, I left her a note, tell her to email me if u see her! xoxo ;-)

Wow Cato, that was very sweet of you to say all that about me, you made me feel so beautiful and sexy. I had a nice time too. It was also nice to put a face to your name. Once I saw you I totally recognized you from our last night together months ago. lol. It was a hot dance for sure, and there are many more where that came from. You really know how to make a women feel good. Hope to see you soon.

• Like 1

Sierra is my fave! she does really playful couples dances...very cool chick. I missd her unfortunately the other night as she came in later than I was there so we got a dance from another lovely lady.

Kkottawa, I left her a note, tell her to email me if u see her! xoxo ;-)

Hey, sorry i missed u, I'll be there Sat night. If you cant make it then, Im there evenings Tues through Sat. My schedules been off lately, I've been very busy. Things should be back to normal as of next week. Got your note, so hopefully well talk soon. xxxxx

Thanks for the comments, Sierra. It's good to be in touch again.

Looking forward to more thigh/ab stroking very soon.

I'll be dropping in for another session soon, Sierra. Sorry it's been a while.

Guest S****an

While I've been to Barb's many times, but somehow I've never managed to connect with that magnificent treasure otherwise known as Sierra - until tonite.

She is beautiful, sexy, and fun of course, but I was also amazed to find that lapdances could be a highly educational experience. Over the course of an hour or so we discussed engineering ( the load bearing capacity of the erect female nipple), physiology (the undervalued nature of collarbones and hipbones as erogenous zones), social etiquette (the importance of correctly removing boots and panties to foreplay), and psychology (why men can sense when women are in a bad mood). Sierra was in a very good mood btw. :)

Seriously, Sierra is a blast to talk to, not to mention gorgeous, and I can't wait until the next time we meet. And folks, you have to check out those nipples. :wink:

Well said, skidman!

I haven't seen Sierra in so long. I'll have to remedy that.

She's in a league of her own.

Another fun time with Sierra tonight, at last. It's been far too long. I talked about our meeting on the Barb's thread, but wanted to add here my complete agreement with Skidman. Hips and thighs as erogenous zones, the importance for the male of not fumbling the removal of his partner's bra, the advantages and disadvantages of various positions... A stream of charged sexual talk, and the dancing, assured, athletic, arousing.

The body, firm and strong and shapely. Pleasures offered yet withheld, the ultimate erotic tease, not at all frustrating though, but pleasurable in its own way, because we're indulging in a game of flirtation and arousal, like an extended foreplay, and it feels good.

Thank you, Sierra, for another intoxicating evening.

Guest S****an
..., the ultimate erotic tease, not at all frustrating though, but pleasurable in its own way, because we're indulging in a game of flirtation and arousal, like an extended foreplay, and it feels good.

Well said, Cato. The best dances are rarely about the mileage, but the art of the tease. Sierra is a tease zen master (or is that mistress?).

While I've been to Barb's many times, but somehow I've never managed to connect with that magnificent treasure otherwise known as Sierra - until tonite.

She is beautiful, sexy, and fun of course, but I was also amazed to find that lapdances could be a highly educational experience. Over the course of an hour or so we discussed engineering ( the load bearing capacity of the erect female nipple), physiology (the undervalued nature of collarbones and hipbones as erogenous zones), social etiquette (the importance of correctly removing boots and panties to foreplay), and psychology (why men can sense when women are in a bad mood). Sierra was in a very good mood btw. :)

Seriously, Sierra is a blast to talk to, not to mention gorgeous, and I can't wait until the next time we meet. And folks, you have to check out those nipples. :wink:

Your the best. I had a very nice time too, not to mention you made me pretty hot literally and sexually. Lol. I'm happy to here you had a good time. Theres a lot more where that came from. Cant wait 4 u to come again and again. Literaly and sexually. Lol. I'll be waiting for u......

Additional Comments:

Another fun time with Sierra tonight, at last. It's been far too long. I talked about our meeting on the Barb's thread, but wanted to add here my complete agreement with Skidman. Hips and thighs as erogenous zones, the importance for the male of not fumbling the removal of his partner's bra, the advantages and disadvantages of various positions... A stream of charged sexual talk, and the dancing, assured, athletic, arousing.

The body, firm and strong and shapely. Pleasures offered yet withheld, the ultimate erotic tease, not at all frustrating though, but pleasurable in its own way, because we're indulging in a game of flirtation and arousal, like an extended foreplay, and it feels good.

Thank you, Sierra, for another intoxicating evening.

Wow, Ill sleep good tonight, babe your so good to me. Always a pleasure. xoxo. Dont forget about me, or ill have to remind u again.

Sierra was the highlight of my day today. I don't think she's ever looked better, fitter, hotter. Summertime agrees with her, that's for sure.

We had some great dances and foreplay-type conversation. She's really good at getting the fantasies going.

I have to see this lady! I am a daytime regular at Barbs, but maybe I will start frequenting the night time more.

where is Sierra dancing these days? Is she still at Barbs mostly? I was told she was dancing a few odd weeks at the Fax and recently took a hot date to get a dance from her...no luck again. I miss her couples dances.

Yes, she sure is. I got to see her again last night, was the lucky guy she chose for the dance during the showcase. Then was fortunate to spend some more time with her in the back. Can't wait to see her again. Thanks Sierra

Hey everyone, yes Im still at barbs and luvin every minet of it. Except when I'm lonly and all alone. Believe it or not Fri and Sat are becoming the quietest nights so I think Im gonna start making those my nights off. Just wanted to let all my handsome boys know I'll be at barbs from Sun to Thurs 9 to close. I'll be waiting for you.

Thanks for letting us know about your new schedule, Sierra.

How about posting some pics of your gorgeous self on here?

Quieter? People are likely taking advantage of weather and time off for extended summer weekend getaways. That'll probably change come the Fall, when people have used up their vacation time ...

Quieter? People are likely taking advantage of weather and time off for extended summer weekend getaways. That'll probably change come the Fall, when people have used up their vacation time ...

And it's not the only place that's quieter on fridays.....

I agree cause this started wheh the weather got nice, So things change and who knows maybe youll see me on a weekend. Going to the fax tonight I like going there every once and a while to switch it up. I'm sexcited. bye luv.

Additional Comments:

Thanks for letting us know about your new schedule, Sierra.

How about posting some pics of your gorgeous self on here?

I promise by the end of the week I will have pics up. I have to work on them first remove a couple tatoos and fade my face. (sorry boys) Youll have to come in to see that.