Sign in to follow this  

Chanel @ Club Madellyn Jae

Guest *rb*n C*wb*y

https://clubcmj.com/2016/11/chanel/

https://twitter.com/chanelxocmj

Chanel and I connected over Twitter, where I began to realize not only does she look physically attractive from the neck down, but she has a lighthearted, easygoing sense of humour, a sexy voice, and a sweet disposition.

Not only was this appealing combination of attributes confirmed in person, but I was also captivated by how facially pretty she is and how seductive she smelled!

I admired the effort she put into her hair, makeup, and outfit for me, considering she admitted to being dressed down moments before our introduction. (For this reason, we skipped the first shower together.) That she wanted to make an impression on me spoke volumes about how seriously she takes her job.

Throughout our session, we joked around and connected, while I enjoyed her blissfully long and surprisingly skilled back and front massage with escalating levels of teasing and plenty of liberal hand roaming. No bodyslides; they're not crucial to me, and I enjoyed her dedicated focus on her craft, especially concerning her masterful teases.

She executed a number of different strokes with copious oil before discovering one technique that worked like magic and nearly paralyzed me with the strongest hand finish I recall having in quite some time.

Because we were close to the appointment's end, she opted to skip showering with me in favour of cleaning the room. Since she didn't get any oil on herself beyond her hands, I thought this was very fair and a better use of her time, as I understand that excessive showering can exacerbate skin drying in the winter. She strove to leave the room in as good or better condition than when she found it. She certainly left me in better condition than when she found me.

Guest *rb*n C*wb*y

I recently repeated with Chanel after initially seeing her about three months prior. When first meeting her, she was instantly likable and had the ability to rapidly set me at ease. Her easygoing nature, positive attitude, and good looks would have the same effect on me this second time around, allowing us to slide right back into the groove we established previously and maintained online in the interim.

Because she primarily massaged me last time, we agreed that I would return the favour this time, which she seemed to enjoy. Though, it wasn't long before we swapped roles and she treated me to many long bodyslides, sexy positions, cathartic finish, and sudsy shower.

I hope to see her again soon!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this