Daisy Dukes

Everyone knows that as a Scotsman I love redheads! So when I found out that Daisy had recently gone independent, I jumped at the change to see her.

After a bit of chatting back and forth, we managed to sort things out and get together. Since it was later in the evening, we headed out for bite to eat first and then back to my place to enjoy dessert. ;)

Daisy is just a fantastic person! The ease of conversation and mutual attraction to one another, led to an absolutely spectacular evening! She's sexy, outgoing, playful, with stunning looks and a wild side that will leave you smiling. :)

I'll have her over again without question. I don't participate as much as I used to in the hobby, but Daisy is worth repeating with!

• Like 9

I had seen Daisy a couple times at CMJ and at Angels - when I learned she was going indie - I thought YES!

Daisy is great to talk with and even better to have fun with. She's a sweet, young and very gorgeous girl!

Was the red hair mentioned?

Taking her out for dinner is always a pleasurable time as well - though what comes after like Spud was saying is even better.

I plan on repeating and hope that her indie career works out for her so that I can continue to do so!

• Like 1

Long Overdue! But its more than about time I sing Daisy's praises!

Daisy is an awesome redhead that is down to earth, cute and fun to be with in multiple ways... ;)

She is extremely easy to talk to both email and in person...makes setting appointments a breeze! Always accommodating, wants to make sure you're happy.

Daisy is someone who deserves to be treated well! She is awesome! :)

I seriously need to win the Lotto so I could see her again, and again and again..and so on! :p

Daisy, Daisy, met her one morning, it was chilly and windy,

She stays somewhere at West, in an upscale condo and is low-key,

As the door was opened, stood a pretty, jovially waiting for me,

I entered her suite, the stylish interior and portraits set my mind free.

Daisy, Daisy, she is such a young and innocent lady,

She has a seductive beauty with curvy hourglass shaped body,

Her sweet smile sends you an instant jolt of electricity,

Ending all your sorrows and feelings of being lonely.

Daisy, Daisy, we kissed, cuddled and she clung to me,

The sensual moments and sexy fun we had was an ecstasy,

She melted into my arm, her red hair brushing against me,

All good things come to an end, never realized the time passed so quickly.

Daisy, Daisy, we shared many conversations, did I mention she is bubbly,

Knowing that she is good in fine arts and her fondness for husky,

Saying goodbye with a final kiss, I appreciate her deeply,

Heading home, seeing a cheerful me as I put a face of a smiley.

Daisy, Daisy, Will I plan to see her again? The answer is yes, absolutely!

I recently join a club and was fortune to arrange to have Daisy for my introductory MP session.

I was nervous when I arrived for my session, and I was quickly and discretely ushered into a room to await Daisy. Soon in walks this beautiful cute, bubbly, redhead. I quickly realized that my afternoon was going to turn out very nice.

From the very beginning I was able to see that beyond her good looks, Daisy is a friendly, intelligence, and fun partner for an afternoon date. We engaged in a great conversation while we both enjoy the many elements of the session. She showed me her great talents for massage and iI was lucky to be able to reciprocate, and show her my appreciation for her talents. Afterwards, she helped me off the table (wobbly legs due to extreme fun) and joined me in the shower to freshen up.

Overall I had a great time with Daisy, and when i herd that she was branching out on her own, I contacted with plans to make another date in the future. i am look forward to see her again.

• Like 1

I saw Daisy last evening as slightly short-notice appointment; she responded quickly to my texts and we managed to find a time that worked for us.

Daisy was exactly as the photos promised, a bubbly young woman with wild red hair greeting me at the door. Her location is upscale and fairly discreet, and I felt comfortable at the ambiance within.

After a short shower and an offering of beverages, the fun began, and I don't want to get too much into it but I will say that she was well worth the drive out.

I would definitely recommend her as she is quite a warm, open-minded and genuine young woman, and very fun to be with.

I met the very beautiful Daisy at her upscale location and man what a treat. Truly a gem of a person and deserves all the praise she gets on this forum.

Spent some lovelay time with Daisy, and in all the years in the hobby, I don't think I've met anyone as genuine and friendly as this lass. Oh and it was time well spent! Be good to this girl fellas and she will no disappoint in any aspect of your date with her. Nice upscale location and easy communication to setup some happy times.

Will have to re-visit on my next Ottawa trip

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.