So I went to the barefax on thursday for the first time.

The guy I was with got me 2 dances upstairs (something that was new to me) and I was suprised to see that the amount of contact/touching varied from 1 girl to the other.

what is it that you are allowed to do officially and not allowed ? (touching, kissing, licking, etc)

I did not want to do anything I was not supposed to in there.

thanks

Official rules are different depending who you ask. The city says no direct contact between you and the dancer. Some girls do follow this, some don't, really it depends what you are like and what they are like.

Now for standard club rules. General proper rule of thumb is hands can go anywhere but between the legs, after that, it's fair game. Some girls will encourage spanking and helping removing some articles. I once had a dance from this gorgeous chocolate girl at barbs. As we went into the CR she spelled it all out nice and neat (she was well endowed and wanted to make it clear nibbling was not on the menu) saved a lot of guesswork.

Just be sure to wash your hands if you can. Keeps her cleaner and you less chance of catching a cold ;)