Audio recording? (Re-post)

**This is a copy/paste from a thread I made a few days ago. I haven't got any responses and thought this section of the boards would be more beneficial.

Since then I did some googling, and discovered that my girlfriends kink is being a cuckquean (Or at least, I believe that's the term) and has asked me to fulfill this desire of hers. On to the post though! **

Hello everyone!

I was hoping somebody around here could help me out by pointing my way towards an SP who may be willing to provide a certain service.

Not to get too deep out in the open like this, but my significant other (of 2 years) has a certain kink. She is into humiliation and allows me to be with other women, and likes to be compared to them in a derogatory way. I was wondering if any SP's out there would be willing to have a session where I would audio record the encounter (I guess with my phone). Where both myself and the SP would say demeaning things directed at my girlfriend.

This is a fantasy that was recently brought up to me, and I would like to try and fulfill this for her. (And I'm more than excited about this also )

So, would anyone be willing to take on a session like this?