I have seen her many times. She is the tiniest and one of the most wonderful SP's you could see. A true angel. and omg yes the experience is wonderful. please treat her nice and with respect.

Got caught up with the lovely Jaida earlier this week. She was in a location very close to my place Downtown, and I could not pass up on the opportunity. :icon_cool:

Communicating with Jaida via text is very easy An appointment was quickly arranged, and when the appointed hour came I ventured out. :icon_arrow:

When Jaida opened the door I instantly became the nervous lad visiting a girl who is normally way out of his league. :icon_exclaim:

Jaida had her hair up and was wearing a pink camisole. She looked fantastic, and I told her so.

Underneath the pink camisole, she was wearing a black bra and panty lingerie ensemble. My admiration was expressed in stammering verse.

When the lingerie came off I was once again witnessed the beauty of this lovely Goddess. Jaida perched upon the bed is a sight etched into my memory.

Jaida's skin is silky sooth and is the colour of dark honey. Her wine-red lips are made for kissing.

:censored:

On my way out I kissed this pretty girl again and promised myself another visit.

Life is too short to not experience the company of this petite Goddess of Love. :-D

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.