Christine and Sasha

Hello everyone,

Does any one know where Christine and Sasha are working? They used to work for Bodycare around 2004 time frame, than for Maureen's on St Joseph and then on some place on St Raymond in Gatineau...

Went to see Sasha at Maureens...

It was a rainy day and my appointment was around 5:30PM. When I went to Maureen, she was sitting out with other massage attendent for a smoke. She greeted me with a smile and took me to the massage room. I booked a half hour massage session. She asked me whether I will like soft or hard massage?

I asked for the hard massage and she started giving me a wonderful hard rub. Once massage was done, it was the time for sensational part.... There was quite a bit on the menu... YMMV as I knew her for awhile (From her days to Bodycare, Body Basic, Maureen, etc etc).

Went to see Sasha at Maureens...

It was a rainy day and my appointment was around 5:30PM. When I went to Maureen, she was sitting out with other massage attendent for a smoke. She greeted me with a smile and took me to the massage room. I booked a half hour massage session. She asked me whether I will like soft or hard massage?

I asked for the hard massage and she started giving me a wonderful hard rub. Once massage was done, it was the time for sensational part.... There was quite a bit on the menu... YMMV as I knew her for awhile (From her days to Bodycare, Body Basic, Maureen, etc etc).

What are the prices like?

Went to see her (Sasha) 2 weeks ago. Verry goog massage, 30 minutes, then a wonderfull russian for finish. 6 greens for all.

Called there yesterday, they tell me Sasha is not working there anymoe ????? Where is she?

Can I have her number pls

I assume Anna is at the number Exp.69 shows for Maureen. If no, cld you pls. add my name to PM. Thx.

Edited by oneshotguy